2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This game was entertaining, way better than expected. GB has too many holes to fix, can’t see them doing **** this year

You ain’t lying but we’re capable of fixing the holes as the season goes on. We’ve done it before. Been missing 2 of our WR’s for weeks in Cobb and Allison. Got 3 rookies at WR out there.

How we come off the bye against Rams and Pats will be telling. It’s gotta happen soon.

Sooo given how bad broncos have been vs the run, y'all think zona actually uses David Johnson this week??

Saw on some sports show that there was a bet on Beathard where you’d get a payout if dude passed for 250+ yards and he passed for 245 :lol: Someone had a ton of money and lost out bc of that final pick

Rodgers aside how you let someone stop the clock 4 times on that last drive with no time outs

Bruh come on man...this whole season so far has been embarrassing don’t start the caping for this league bc the league is a mess right now.

Meanwhile 90% of NBA games are worthless

Only what like 4-5 teams actually matter.. the east is a wasteland and people only care to see 2 teams grow and maybe they take over if Durant leaves and goes to New York

Lakers are a sideshow and maybe they get Anthony Davis

But until next year, unless warriors have injuries, guess who is winning the title again?

49ers somehow gave us an entertaining game.. NBA can't pull that off

Cause you're obviously watching him. :lol:

I am too though..I always gotta see the bad beats to make me feel better.

Watched him for about 15 seconds and shut it off.

A lot of teams that were expected to be better sitting around .500, it’s gonna be interesting to see what teams figure it out

The NFC vs NFC matchups mid season are gonna be crucial for playoff seeding/making playoffs. Gonna be like 4 teams missing the playoffs because they have one less win than the 6 seed

Meanwhile 90% of NBA games are worthless

Only what like 4-5 teams actually matter.. the east is a wasteland and people only care to see 2 teams grow and maybe they take over if Durant leaves and goes to New York

Lakers are a sideshow and maybe they get Anthony Davis

But until next year, unless warriors have injuries, guess who is winning the title again?
Afc south, east, nfc east, and west are all wasteland. Nobody is checking for the next 5 Thursday night games. Who’s on the next Monday night game? Trump foolishness, refs racist owners and Boston fans, Dolphins, roger all of it. Trashbag...don’t get me wrong there are interesting teams to follow but still league is a mess.

But you know what let’s agree to disagree

What a privilege it is to watch Aaron Rodgers

rejoice.png

Not only the best today but the best QB talent ever.

Afc south, east, nfc east, and west are all wasteland. Nobody is checking for the next 5 Thursday night games. Who’s on the next Monday night game? Trump foolishness, refs racist owners and Boston fans, Dolphins, roger all of it. Trashbag...don’t get me wrong there are interesting teams to follow but still league is a mess.

But you know what let’s agree to disagree

Dolphins had a great game.. pats had a great game vs KC

NFC east was 3-1 and that 1 was the 1 team that play another 1

And how long did the NBA have donal sterling til his side piece sold him out?

Yeah I don't care what anyone says.football is turning into a joke rule wise . I could give a f about ratings or any other ish. That's for NFL execs and tv execs to worry about.
I'll never stop watching it but I don't like where it is going. It's a shell of what it once was .

That was just bad d. Bobblehead is great but terrible defense.

Real talk. If you could draft one as if they just got out of college who you taking: Godgers or Breesus?

Shanahan blew this game by being too conservative on offense during that on drive when they had a 4th and short play. Gotta go for it to keep Jesus Rodgers off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom