2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
200w (87).gif

The tank continues. Cant wait to see this overrated *** packers team get bent over when they have to start playing some real teams

Sherm got beat, then grabbed Adams and kinda spun him around. You could let that go but it wasn’t a bad call

SVP ****in sucks, how the **** have they not fired his ****in ***

SF need to fire their defensive coordinator. Why the hell you playing press coverage with less than a min and the other team out of time outs? All you gotta do is protect the sidelines:smh:

Also what hell you doing having all your receivers run 10+ yard routes on 3rd and 3? Get the damn first down man sheesh. The packers were playing 10 yards off. I swear I see why New England has owned this league. Some of these head coaches too smart for their own good.

I can accept losing on some actual **** not some bull**** nfl stuff to benefit Aaron Rodgers, dude got a second chance and redeemed himself but let’s not act like not that’s an erregious call by the official

What the call tonight worse than the one on Quandre Diggs week 2?

Asking for a friend.

Shanny ain’t learn his lesson... Conservative play calling

He blew a 28-3 lead but he thought he can hold on to a lead < 7pts :smh:

I want to rep this cause its ****in all over Kyle Kushner...but at the same time....**** it why not **** Kyle Shanahan

Sherm got beat, then grabbed Adams and kinda spun him around. You could let that go but it wasn’t a bad call

SVP ****in sucks, how the **** have they not fired his ****in ***

Cause you're obviously watching him. :lol:

I am too though..I always gotta see the bad beats to make me feel better.

You talking refs like NBA ain't predictable as shh and had an actual ref scandal with refs fixing games

Not that I think refs haven't been poor.. but NBA is a gawd damn joke
Bruh come on man...this whole season so far has been embarrassing don’t start the caping for this league bc the league is a mess right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom