2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so you one of them "when the playoffs start?" NBA fans?

No wonder cuz last NBA regular season was definitely more entertaining and competitive than the NFL's.

Nah.. I don't even care really when the playoffs start.. whole league is like the east back in day, they just fighting to get slaughtered by the warriors

And no matter how many times you say that, it don't make it true.. rockets/warriors series was the only time things were actually competitive and rockets blew that

Just this past week of NFL games was better than every NBA game last season but what game 1 of the finals

Unpredictably doesn't always equal more entertaining. I'm not into sports wars, and "what I like is better" .
Anyone complaining about the warriors is just a cry baby , period.
Go somewhere with that.
I like NBA and NFL the same .

I don't even care for baseball but i saw a couple games of the last world series and it was great.

The NBA is lucky I love basketball as much as anything because it has some serious flaws. I totally understand why a casual fan has issues with it.

The NFL's problem is its flaw is rooted in the nature of the sport which there's no easy answer for and has snowballed into other issues. Otherwise it likely would be as great as it always has been which is the best thing ever. It's so great that its still great despite all the issues. it could get far worse and still be great.

The NBA has bull **** that's in their control.

I don't really belong in this conversation, because I hate arguing for and against cause I love it all in its own way...like children or some ****. I love and could argue for the Australian Open for christs sake. Hockey is a great *** sport, also very intense come playoff time...Boxing, like the other night with Crawford/Benavidez which was awesome...golf majors, so on and so forth...:lol:

eh, i find it pretty entertaining even when the astros aren't playing.

post-season wise, top 2 for me are playoff baseball then march madness

March madness got its own issues when they switch to the raised courts for the final 4 and throw off the depth perception for the shooters

I'd go nfl > World Cup > Olympics track and swimming > NCAA men's swimming > world championships for track and swimming

Baseball I only care when certain shh is happening.. like when the cubs won or astros won.. march madness I flip through and really only care when duke catches that L

College football I really only watch for players and to talk shh.. and to see FSU, UF and OSU catch Ls.. hell I enjoy when any SEC team other than Georgia catches Ls

I don't really belong in this conversation, because I hate arguing for and against cause I love it all in its own way...like children or some ****. I love and could argue for the Australian Open for christs sake. Hockey is a great *** sport, also very intense come playoff time...Boxing, like the other night with Crawford/Benavidez which was awesome...golf majors, so on and so forth...:lol:

sports are great

the one's who despise any of the major sports always been suspect to me. Sports are great.

The NBA is lucky I love basketball as much as anything because it has some serious flaws. I totally understand why a casual fan has issues with it.

The NFL's problem is its flaw is rooted in the nature of the sport which there's no easy answer for and has snowballed into other issues. Otherwise it likely would be as great as it always has been which is the best thing ever. It's so great that its still great despite all the issues. it could get far worse and still be great.

The NBA has bull **** that's in their control.

Nfl has stuff in its control too thou.. cut Thursday games or give team rest before the games.. ditto london games.. and give teams 2 byes plus expand the rosters or at least let everyone be eligible on game day

But NBA and MLB need to cut a crap ton of games, maybe then people would give a crap outside of a handful

Nfl has stuff in its control too thou.. cut Thursday games or give team rest before the games.. ditto london games.. and give teams 2 byes plus expand the rosters or at least let everyone be eligible on game day

But NBA and MLB need to cut a crap ton of games, maybe then people would give a crap outside of a handful

im on the traditional side so i cant entertain changing amount of games in any sport. dont care about what the casuals want in that regard. they can tune in whenever they want.

im all for 2 bye's as long as it stays the same amount of games though.

Nah.. I don't even care really when the playoffs start.. whole league is like the east back in day, they just fighting to get slaughtered by the warriors

And no matter how many times you say that, it don't make it true.. rockets/warriors series was the only time things were actually competitive and rockets blew that

Just this past week of NFL games was better than every NBA game last season but what game 1 of the finals

Off top these NBA games was great.

Even opening night was great

Yeah the Warriors are the best but it was entertaining and competitive games all year. Sound like you just not a NBA fan like that so you probably wasn't watching that much.

sports are great

the one's who despise any of the major sports always been suspect to me. Sports are great.

sports >

i actually can't understand people who can't get into at least one sport. had a chick tell me on a date once that sports were for immature boys who never wanted to grow up. told her to call me peter pan and to pick up the check :lol:

sports >

i actually can't understand people who can't get into at least one sport. had a chick tell me on a date once that sports were for immature boys who never wanted to grow up. told her to call me peter pan and to pick up the check :lol:

I'd probably lose my cool. :lol:

Depends on the Henny count.

sports >

i actually can't understand people who can't get into at least one sport. had a chick tell me on a date once that sports were for immature boys who never wanted to grow up. told her to call me to peter pan and to pick up the check :lol:

lol peace. your girl doesn't need to like sports as long as they understand which most do. but you're talking about the worst kind of chick.

for the record im jealous of people who dont like sports because my life would be a whole lot easier.

sports >

i actually can't understand people who can't get into at least one sport. had a chick tell me on a date once that sports were for immature boys who never wanted to grow up. told her to call me to peter pan and to pick up the check :lol:
I always say i dont trust men who say they don't like any sports. It's weird to me. I don't care if its one I don't enjoy . Just like something .

I've always made girls ive been with watch sports with me. Dont care if they didn't like it.

Nfl got too much power and the wrong type of people got that power.. like I'm sure they'll go to an 18 game schedule before going to an extra bye for teams which would give the league another week of games to sell to the networks

Nfl got too much power and the wrong type of people got that power.. like I'm sure they'll go to an 18 game schedule before going to an extra bye for teams which would give the league another week of games to sell to the networks

i think 2 preseason games and 18 regular season games is coming. i've heard different beat writers mention that on sports talk shows now and then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom