2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sports >

i actually can't understand people who can't get into at least one sport. had a chick tell me on a date once that sports were for immature boys who never wanted to grow up. told her to call me peter pan and to pick up the check :lol:

Jesus.. bish probably take herself wayyyyyyy too seriously.. how'd that even come up?? What sport was on??

Jesus.. bish probably take herself wayyyyyyy too seriously.. how'd that even come up?? What sport was on??

yeah she was one of those boiler plate "brunch, wine tasting, and wanderlust" chicks. came up because i was telling her about a trip i was taking to western canada to go see the bruins play in VAN, CAL, and EDM in a four day span :lol:

I'm scarred for life with kickers. I can't watch any kick and take it for granted. Not one. Not Dan Bailey, not Justin Tucker...the pessimism always creeps in and takes over.

yeah she's one of those boiler plate "brunch, wine tasting, and wanderlust" chicks. came up because i was telling her about a trip i was taking to western canada to go see the bruins play in VAN, CAL, and EDM :lol:

luckyy

going to a hockey game in Canada is on my bucket list.

i think 2 preseason games and 18 regular season games is coming. i've heard different beat writers mention that on sports talk shows now and then

Definitely coming.. nfl players union too weak and too many old money dudes who don't give a shhh.. it's why US always in wars, cause the old money dudes ain't gotta be on the front line

NFL is so dumb...And staggered start times, dammit!

Seems so simple.. and yet.. these dudes can't even properly split the games

yeah she was one of those boiler plate "brunch, wine tasting, and wanderlust" chicks. came up because i was telling her about a trip i was taking to western canada to go see the bruins play in VAN, CAL, and EDM in a four day span :lol:

I just assumed sox game was on.. but damn.. was going say chick definitely ain't drinking a beer

Nah.. I don't even care really when the playoffs start.. whole league is like the east back in day, they just fighting to get slaughtered by the warriors

And no matter how many times you say that, it don't make it true.. rockets/warriors series was the only time things were actually competitive and rockets blew that

Just this past week of NFL games was better than every NBA game last season but what game 1 of the finals
Oh so you a I don’t like nba guy ok. Got you.

Oh so you a I don’t like nba guy ok. Got you.

I don't dislike it.. but I watch for the competition more than anything.. I don't want to see a stacked team go against a team that doesn't really have a chance, it's why I don't like men's basketball in the Olympics

Just like I don't want to see a top tier college football team beat the crap out of some mid major

Hell, even before it got so lopsided with the warriors there were some finals I had zero interest in and didn't really watch.. and I usually skipped most of the east playoff games for a min

And with most NBA games during the regular season the stakes aren't that high so why should I care THAT much

If I'm out some place and it's on, I'll watch.. if ain't shh else on, I'll watch.. Christmas Day when I'm half asleep between meals, I'll watch

I'm scarred for life with kickers. I can't watch any kick and take it for granted. Not one. Not Dan Bailey, not Justin Tucker...the pessimism always creeps in and takes over.
*flashes back to this past Saturday*

tenor.gif

I don't want to see a stacked team go against a team that doesn't really have a chance, it's why I don't like men's basketball in the Olympics

Mens USA basketball is the best thing ever lol

im about to go watch a highlight video now. its so fun to watch. its like a blessing to see what the most hypothetically ridiculous team in the world is capable of.

Mens USA basketball is the best thing ever lol

im about to go watch a highlight video now. its so fun to watch. its like a blessing to see what the most hypothetically ridiculous team in the world is capable of.

Man only time then games are good is when Spain or some other team by some sort of miracle can somehow keep up with the US

Other than that, if something spectacular happens, I can just catch the highlights.. I was all the way here for that 2004 team thou with Larry brown and AI and them, shh was hilarious

The NFL, NHL and MLB are much less predictable than the NBA.

Easily.. NHL and MLB, you gotta be playing well at the right time and regular seasons don't mean THAT much.. goalie and pitchers go next level and they can carry you through

NFL, you get a bad matchup and anything can happen in 1 game

Nfl has the best balance between regular season actually mattering but the playoffs still being unpredictable but not completely (like the saints on the road)

Rodgers and McCarthy have won far more than Brees and Payton. So why wasn’t Payton ever on the hot seat after those 4 seasons in 5 years being below .500? I think he was actually. So why is Sean Peyton still the coach?

Rodgers and McCarthy have won far more than Brees and Payton. So why wasn’t Payton ever on the hot seat after those 4 seasons in 5 years being below .500? I think he was actually. So why is Sean Peyton still the coach?

Amazes me how they consider Rodgers the goat but consistently crying about the play calls. You’d think as long as he’s been in the league he’d be more Brady and Manning like in changing calls at the line of scrimmage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom