2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People don't give Brees a pass ? He's one of the most loved players in the league and everyone knows his defense is consistently ****** :lol:

People don't give Brees a pass ? He's one of the most loved players in the league and everyone knows his defense is consistently ****ty :lol:

I mean, he holds damn near every important passing record there is, has a superbowl win, but you don't hear people sucking him off calling him the GOAT after he beat a team that will probably be lucky to win 3 games this season. ****, most people dont even include him in their top 5 despite the fact that he may be the most accurate QB that ever played.

I should preface all of this by saying I greatly dislike Aaron Rodgers so I am biased as ****:lol:

Last edited:
Is McGuire worth a speculative add on my friends fantasy team?

Eh, I'd wait.

upload_2018-10-16_11-2-17.png

I mean, he holds damn near every important passing record there it, has a superbowl win, but you don't hear people sucking him off calling him the GOAT after he beat a team that will probably be lucky to win 3 games this season. ****, most people dont even include him in their top 5 despite the fact that he may be the most accurate QB that ever played.

I should preface all of this by saying I greatly dislike Aaron Rodgers so I am biased as ****:lol:

Out of the goats in our generation (Brady, Rodgers, Brees) Aaron has done the most with the least while having the greatest overall skillset.

#mygoat :emoji_blush:

And you all think that flag wasn't intentionally thrown by those refs ... This coupled with not televising the anthem is crucial to ratings ... Follow the money ...

Screenshot_20181016-111007_Twitter.jpg

He's not even the most accurate

Brees?

Can't ignore his legs either and the fact that he's played with an absolute **** tier coach his entire career.

i get it. but i don't see how you can say it's the MOST with least. it's a LOT with little, sure. and i don't question the talent side of it at all. i'm not going to de-rail this thread with another Fraudgers v QB X discussion. i'll leave it at most talented :lol:

yeah this is why Le'veon is expendable at his asking price. feel bad for the team that commits all that money to him

lmaooo at Rodgers getting a pass all these years but Brees not getting one.

Superbowl win, him losing a year with bounty gate, and last years draft all helped quiet any rumblings. But more importantly their offense kept producing year in and year out, if I'm not mistaken they kept trying different DC's with no luck.
And **** since 06 the packers only have 11 more wins than the saints.

Superbowl win? Packers have one more recently. Why since 06 and not since they both won a super bowl because that's been the issue for both, is getting back to the super bowl. Rodgers broke his collar bone twice and they made it to the playoffs with Flynn playing a chunk of the year. and won as many games with a season of Brett Hundley as Payton has with all those 7-9 seasons with Brees the entire year.

i was expecting this to get deflected into some rodgers and brees argument but its a genuine question about Payton and McCarthy. If you're using the same logic to fire McCarthy, Payton should have been gone. But he's not and they look they good. Which is why I dont think either should be fired. McCarthy has been testing my patience but when you're given a chance to win every year by being in the playoffs every year no matter what, unlike Payton, the alternative is far scarier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom