2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won’t matter didn’t you know the only way you can tribute to a team winning and being elite in your position is if you catch TDs yourself. Never mind the catches on 3rd downs extending drives and catches and runs taking the team to the red zone and never mind that he’s usually double covered in the red zone in one shape or another and never mind if the team scores on a drive that his play help extended in the first place..oh he didn’t catch the TD himself? Can’t be elite dawg

A+

Won’t matter didn’t you know the only way you can tribute to a team winning and being elite in your position is if you catch TDs yourself. Never mind the catches on 3rd downs extending drives and catches and runs taking the team to the red zone and never mind that he’s usually double covered in the red zone in one shape or another and never mind if the team scores on a drive that his play help extended in the first place..oh he didn’t catch the TD himself? Can’t be elite dawg

He’s triple covered in the red zone lol...but honestly Julio should have around 4 or 5 TDs right now..Matt Ryan has either over thrown or under thrown him on the deep passes

Like I honestly don’t give a **** if Julio doesn’t catch a lot of TDs or any for that matter especially when our offense has no trouble putting up 30+ a game regardless AND we’ve got guys like Sanu, Ridley, Hooper becoming more consistent and then Coleman and Freeman a threat catching out the backfield too and taking it in. Go ahead and double and triple Julio in the red zone fine by me more space to find our other targets who are dangerous. Where’s the rule that TDs only count if your best receiver caught em?

Yeah and just like that I’m a jets fan. **** the giants and everyone who loves em.

NcOC.gif

Reactions: HIM
Like I honestly don’t give a **** if Julio doesn’t catch a lot of TDs or any for that matter especially when our offense has no trouble putting up 30+ a game regardless AND we’ve got guys like Sanu, Ridley, Hooper becoming more consistent and then Coleman and Freeman a threat catching out the backfield too and taking it in. Go ahead and double and triple Julio in the red zone fine by me more space to find our other targets who are dangerous. Where’s the rule that TDs only count if your best receiver caught em?

Winning>>>>stats

It came from whatever sub-reddit or twitter account these were stolen off of.

Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom