2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nick. nick. somewhere with some pepper right now

tenor.gif

Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon. No change at the top. And just like last week, the Giants are coming off a loss and much of the blame -- fairly or not -- rests with 37-year-old Eli Manning. Herbert isn't the best player in this draft, and probably won't be as highly rated as the best passers in last year's draft, but the Giants are left with few options. They need a quarterback and they needed him a year ago.

I thought he was regarded as a better prospect than all the QB's taken this year?

nick. nick. somewhere with some pepper right now

tenor.gif

Can we post the current offensive rankings of the teams that drafted a QB this year?

Cardinals - Last
Bills - Second to Last
Jets - 26th

:lol:

I do appreciate that this statistic cherry picked which years to use by using 3 years instead of 4 so they could exclude the Rams and Chargers who are 1st and 7th being led by two of the best running backs in the NFL:lol:

Last edited:
lmaooo at Rodgers getting a pass all these years but Brees not getting one.

Superbowl win? Packers have one more recently. Why since 06 and not since they both won a super bowl because that's been the issue for both, is getting back to the super bowl. Rodgers broke his collar bone twice and they made it to the playoffs with Flynn playing a chunk of the year. and won as many games with a season of Brett Hundley as Payton has with all those 7-9 seasons with Brees the entire year.

i was expecting this to get deflected into some rodgers and brees argument but its a genuine question about Payton and McCarthy. If you're using the same logic to fire McCarthy, Payton should have been gone. But he's not and they look they good. Which is why I dont think either should be fired. McCarthy has been testing my patience but when you're given a chance to win every year by being in the playoffs every year no matter what, unlike Payton, the alternative is far scarier.

Since they both started coaching their current teams I picked 06. IMO Payton got a pass from the Saints because offense was and has never been the saints problem, the organization tried to improve defense(although not very much) and it just never worked.

The perception of the situations also play a role; Brees is viewed as the underrated small QB that is with an exceptional offensive minded coach whereas Rodgers is viewed as a generational QB that is getting held back because of the organization and the coach that is SUPPOSED to be an offensive guy. Both situations are similar but the Saints home-run of a 2017 draft gave Payton and Brees time to play with.

Sorry, I missed the part where Aaron Rodgers was up 20-14 halfway through the second quarter then disappeared until 2 minutes left in the 4th.

People didn't give Brees a pass for playing with a ****ty defense for god knows how long, why we giving Rodgers a pass?

Who’s fault is that if some dumb *** don’t understand that defense is needed to stop the offense an not a qb lol

I mean, he holds damn near every important passing record there is, has a superbowl win, but you don't hear people sucking him off calling him the GOAT after he beat a team that will probably be lucky to win 3 games this season. ****, most people dont even include him in their top 5 despite the fact that he may be the most accurate QB that ever played.

I should preface all of this by saying I greatly dislike Aaron Rodgers so I am biased as ****:lol:

Because we know Half of brees stats are nothing more than garbage yards and TDs

But... but... Julio Jones?
I was strictly talking about team stats,not individual player stats.

If you wanna go that route,Megatron didn't put up crazy TD numbers but he's still the most consistently dominant WR I've ever seen...

Odell has a single TD this season,that doesnt change the fact that he's still elite/top 5. Same can be said about Nuk's low TD #'s

the amount of disrespect to Julio.

Please put up a 300+ yard game again this season Julio and shut this down :lol:
Won’t matter didn’t you know the only way you can tribute to a team winning and being elite in your position is if you catch TDs yourself. Never mind the catches on 3rd downs extending drives and catches and runs taking the team to the red zone and never mind that he’s usually double covered in the red zone in one shape or another and never mind if the team scores on a drive that his play help extended in the first place..oh he didn’t catch the TD himself? Can’t be elite dawg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom