2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt even know this dude was injured too.. that's 3 DTs (really need haloti and hopefully timmy back soon, very soon)

Y’all crazy if you thinking Leveon ain’t getting paid by somebody. Probably plays in 9-10 games, he’ll be 27 at the start of next year.

Some team will offer him what he wants. I think he and Pitt make out good. They’ll have Connor on a rookie deal, until he pulls a Leveon and sits out for more money. Then Leveon gets paid elsewhere

I can see Miami or Jets offering top dollar for him

Yeah, Bell will be fine. He'd be fine if he sat out the entire season. What can only hurt him at this point is if he comes back way overweight and isn't the same Le'veon or if he comes back and gets hurt.

I think he has to come back to get an accrued season and then he makes it basically impossible for steelers to franchise him again

- I'm not sure if there is a limit to the amount of a times a player can be franchised.. but I know it raises every time used

I had always thought a team had 1 franchise tag that they could use every 2 seasons. Then Cousins happened where he was tagged twice in as many seasons and there were reports that it was possible to do again for a 3rd straight season. So, I have no clue how that works. Doesn't really make sense, but I'm guessing it just means you pay an exorbitant amount that increases with each successive tag so most teams don't feel it's worth it. If that's the case, maybe there's no limit on it. No idea.

You have 1 every offseason.. but it increases each use if used on the same player

But I'm not sure if there is a limit on how many times it can be used on the same guy

Man, what a weekend. Finally getting back around to getting on here.

Bears /Dolphins game was fun in person. Hot as all hell man, def feel like i lost some weight just sitting there. Our defense def folded big time. Mitch is looking better and better. All i can ask.

3-2 with pats coming in. We’ll see.

In a down note ended up fracturing my right hand the next day hooping. In a cast and going to see an ortho tomorrow. :smh:

Man, what a weekend. Finally getting back around to getting on here.

Bears /Dolphins game was fun in person. Hot as all hell man, def feel like i lost some weight just sitting there. Our defense def folded big time. Mitch is looking better and better. All i can ask.

3-2 with pats coming in. We’ll see.

In a down note ended up fracturing my right hand the next day hooping. In a cast and going to see an ortho tomorrow. :smh:

Punched the wall after missing a layup?

Adam Thielen is the best wide receiver in the NFL
Thielen had 11 catches for 123 yards in Minnesota's victory over Arizona on Sunday. He's the first player in 57 years to open a season with six consecutive games of at least 100 receiving yards. His 58 catches are an NFL record for the first six games of a season. He has caught a touchdown pass in four of the Vikings' six games.

discuss

Adam Thielen is the best wide receiver in the NFL
Thielen had 11 catches for 123 yards in Minnesota's victory over Arizona on Sunday. He's the first player in 57 years to open a season with six consecutive games of at least 100 receiving yards. His 58 catches are an NFL record for the first six games of a season. He has caught a touchdown pass in four of the Vikings' six games.

discuss

He was just as good last year from a talent perspective. His quarterback has obviously turnt him into one of the best in the league.

AF2CC9E7-064A-414A-BE40-61888F2CC0BA.jpeg

Taco casserole tonight :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom