2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters

So people said my contrast was do to lighting. Here you go. No light no editing. 2 of my 3 shows difference in the heel...

_20190221_201233.JPG

Thanks y’all. I’m a 7.5 but knowing these run big when I do pull the trigger I will shoot for a 7 mens.

Got a 7 Mens from SNKRS US. I think they were the only ones to carry that size here in the US. I was trying to get 7 Mens in EU but struck out on all websites I tried. I mostly wear 7 Mens TTS for Nike but wear 7.5 in AJ1 and AJ3.

Just unlaced my perfect pair and I can say for sure I'm not looking forward to relacing them later on. :lol: It's all smooth sailing until you get to the lace pouch, after that you have to do finger gymnastics just to get past it.
20190224_105149.jpg
IMG_20190226_120850_598.jpg

As corny as it sounds

Every time I see pics like these I get nostalgia and think “man look at those 2000’s :pimp:

Then I remember that they’re the 2019’s and that I own 2 pairs of them. It’s still crazy to me that I own one of the Jordan’s I used to dream of having in my closet.

As corny as it sounds

Every time I see pics like these I get nostalgia and think “man look at those 2000’s :pimp:

Then I remember that they’re the 2019’s and that I own 2 pairs of them. It’s still crazy to me that I own one of the Jordan’s I used to dream of having in my closet.
The infrared 6 is the coolest shoe in the world

Agreed that 3's as a whole have been crap.

But I've never understood why people get upset about shoes creasing? (FWIW these 6's look like they might never crease, which is cool but creasing doesn't bother me at all).

Your foot naturally flexes when you walk, causing a crease. That's the nature of shoes/feet.

I know some shoes crease easier than others (and foamposites don't crease at all) but It's not the eye sore a lot of people make it out to be.

Am I alone on this?

creasing is part of wearing a shoe, completely agree.

As corny as it sounds

This is the whole reason I buy/wear retros. It's kinda like living a childhood dream except the Lamborghini part of the dream hasn't come true yet :tongue:

Throwback Tuesday.

Man, as a lifelong MJ fan and fanatic back then for him and the Bulls and Nikes and Air Jordans, I have zero recollection of EVER seeing that commercial before. I don't know how that is even possible, given how closely I followed this stuff for a long, long time. What, did they air that ad a whole one time? I watched every Bulls game in that era on WGN and of course the national broadcasts, so where were they airing it? Crazy there was a Mars and Mike commercial out there I'd never seen till now SMFH LOL

^^^ i didn’t remember it until the end with the newspapers and Cigar Mike and then AC Virgin.

Its been discussed in here before. Some use the term indented. I really dont know how they do it. But yeah, I wish they would have had it also. But a lot in here were not getting high hopes for it.

^^^ i didn’t remember it until the end with the newspapers and Cigar Mike and then AC Virgin.
Yeah. I might, might, have a vague recollection of seeing it back in the day, but if I did, it must've only been once or twice. It certainly wasn't on repeatedly like the others. Hell, it's not even included in those YouTube "every Air Jordan commercial" compilations. Guess we're not the only ones who forgot, which tells me it was relatively obscure. Just interesting, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom