2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I posted these in the classified 2 days ago, it has not been posted/approved yet...... how long does it take, and who shall i contact, is there an admin on the forum that can help?
who do i contact him?

I posted these in the classified 2 days ago, it has not been posted/approved yet...... how long does it take, and who shall i contact, is there an admin on the forum that can help?
who do i contact him?

I thought the Buy/Sell Forums here on NT were pointless. Didn't think anyone actually looked there.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

SteveSteve72 SteveSteve72 help this brother out.

A live look at the buy/sell forum here:

IMG_0770.gif

I thought the Buy/Sell Forums here on NT were pointless. Didn't think anyone actually looked there.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

SteveSteve72 SteveSteve72 help this brother out.
A live look at the buy/sell forum here:

IMG_0770.gif
oh ****, for real? :emoji_sweat_smile:

well, i got these Jordan 6 infrared from 2019, size 15, never used, but they got no insoles (family member wanted them, smh)
So i can't sell them on stockx, and i hate ebay.
thought this place was my only hope.
hmm, bummer.

Just thought it was strange that i posted the shoes for sale 2 days ago, and it said "waiting to be approved" and then nothing happens!

oh ****, for real? :emoji_sweat_smile:

well, i got these Jordan 6 infrared from 2019, size 15, never used, but they got no insoles (family member wanted them, smh)
So i can't sell them on stockx, and i hate ebay.
thought this place was my only hope.
hmm, bummer.

Just thought it was strange that i posted the shoes for sale 2 days ago, and it said "waiting to be approved" and then nothing happens!

Yeah I wish the Buy/Sell Forums were still poppin', but that isn't the case.

Would love to just sell things on there instead of the 3rd party places that be taxin'!!

Do you have IG? Sell them on your socials if possible...or search for a consignment shop in your area.

Back
Top Bottom