2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
How do you guys clean the nubuck? I guess I have dry hands. As soon as i touched the toebox it became ashy. Wiping with my hands made it worse lol

giphy.gif

I can confirm there is a 7Y and a 7 adult size. The 7 adult is most likely found in Europe (my Size btw but pretty rare in the US (usually begin at 7.5)

Cheers

Both sizes exists, but 7Y is smaller or narrower and infrared color is more pinkish + lace lock is more reddish (don't ask why...)

Cheers

Thanks y’all. I’m a 7.5 but knowing these run big when I do pull the trigger I will shoot for a 7 mens.

I used to spray all of my shoes b4 wearing, but haven't in awhile as it wears off and needs to be redone, which I never do so thinking what's the point. But considering for these...

What happened with them..the UK14?
man i saw that 14 when i scrolled through the sizes and went for it. Right after I was like nah that was too easy somethings wrong...wait a second

so I sent an email like 5 seconds later to tell them to please cancel it. Then another one and another one after that to whatever email address i could find.

The next morning, sorry we cant cancel its in the 'pick and pack'. wat
so Im supposed to wait until the warehouse gets the email to stop and then when they respond theyll refund my money.
Nope
7 days and 11 representatives later and now its about to leave manchester via dhl and they keep telling me that in 24 hrs they should be getting word that its being returned so i can get my refund.

theyre forcing this 15 down my throat

I couldnt cop the 14 i had carted on the restock the next day because my funds were all tied up.

They got me good.

man i saw that 14 when i scrolled through the sizes and went for it. Right after I was like nah that was too easy somethings wrong...wait a second

so I sent an email like 5 seconds later to tell them to please cancel it. Then another one and another one after that to whatever email address i could find.

The next morning, sorry we cant cancel its in the 'pick and pack'. wat
so Im supposed to wait until the warehouse gets the email to stop and then when they respond theyll refund my money.
Nope
7 days and 11 representatives later and now its about to leave manchester via dhl and they keep telling me that in 24 hrs they should be getting word that its being returned so i can get my refund.

theyre forcing this 15 down my throat

I couldnt cop the 14 i had carted on the restock the next day because my funds were all tied up.

They got me good.

This is why I only buy stuff with my CC. I would've told them good luck, just informed my CC company to stop payment and I'm disputing the charge.

How do you guys clean the nubuck? I guess I have dry hands. As soon as i touched the toebox it became ashy. Wiping with my hands made it worse lol

Don’t rub the durabuck, you will damage it and make it look like it was burned. I’ve noticed that this durabuck is very sensitive

Get a small cloth lightly wet it and lightly tap if needed

This is why I only buy stuff with my CC. I would've told them good luck, just informed my CC company to stop payment and I'm disputing the charge.
every representative hasd said theyre going to personally take care of it. Then they get frustrated with me because i dont believe them.

Use microfiber cloth to clean scuffs. Also you can dab the area with scotch tape. I do both and scuffs come off easily.

Is that reflective disaster for real? :rofl:
:stoneface:
If so: Does ANYONE at this point want that? Does ANYONE think that is cool? Now we're going to recycle what were corny-*** ideas however many years ago, now? Again?
I would really like to spend a week or two shadowing Gentry at work. No sarcasm. I would love to see the info he gets in terms of running a business. I would love to see how/from where he comes up with this stuff. We all sit on here and constantly say "wack," "outlet-bound," etc etc. I'm convinced that in reality, if any of us with a brain got to spend a few weeks on the inside sitting in on meetings and having the economic reports in front of us, we'd understand. We'd HAVE to. Because all of these bad ideas keep happening, and the division's annual reports are for the most part always showing revenue growth. If loads of people were't buying this stuff--from the shoes to the apparel--the business would be in decline, not growing. I'm not defending the clown from an enthusiast standpoint, but he's lasted way too long within Nike "destroying" first JB and then NSW, to not have yielded results. It's depressing but somehow, some way, it must actually work. That's all I can logically process to explain it all.
I think the results get blurred because for all the people who don't get the newest Jordan like the Infrared 6's, they settle for the "outlet-bound" Jordan retro release because they either can't afford or just don't be on top of release dates and all that.

So yes Jordan Brand will always sell retro's even if we on NT and all over the internet regard them as trash someone out there will still buy them.

Don’t rub the durabuck, you will damage it and make it look like it was burned. I’ve noticed that this durabuck is very sensitive

Get a small cloth lightly wet it and lightly tap if needed
What about when these collect dust/lint? Noticed mine has collected so much even from just sitting in the box

Let the man do his thing, he’s got the OG vibe going with the tube socks. I can dig it, looks like dude had the OGs and came back for the nostalgia :pimp:

No, the only OGs i had was the 8 Bugs Bunny! Greatest pair of all time!

Violations everywhere, especially with the adidas socks. :smh: Mans def not an OG he'd know better.

The right sock was not ready. lol But yes i choose the Adidas because the material give the OG vibe going with the tube socks not with Nike socks! lol

Back
Top Bottom