2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Man I used to hate Jordan as kid growing up in NYC. He used to do it to the Knicks every single time. Hated the player loved the shoes. The irony...

The rumors were true, individuals from New York are disloyal. Hate for a person born in Brooklyn because he played for Chicago:lol:

I'm just messing with you bro:lol:

Knicks could have won like 2 titles in those years if it wasn’t for MJ.
It’s crazy when you think back on it. All those legendary players in the 90’s that couldn’t win titles because of him. Teams were so good it was like almost every team had a legend or a great duo.
It took him having to retire for the Rockets to get a title.

It’s crazy when you think back on it. All those legendary players in the 90’s that couldn’t win titles because of him. Teams were so good it was like almost every team had a legend or a great duo.

Wonder what happened to the Knicks those years he retired? Oh wait..lol

I say this all the time. The Rockets definitely took advantage of MJ’s retirement.

Wonder what happened to the Knicks those years he retired? Oh wait..lol
We came close! Made it to the finals and lost in 7 to the Rockets! Still had a good squad.

But this is why I’ll always say that MJ is the GOAT. He did it against legends and against some of the greatest squads of all time. The NBA was more intense back then he theived in that environment.

Rockets weren’t winning **** had Mike not retired. Vernon Maxwell would’ve got cooked something serious and Mario Ellie would’ve got destroyed by Pippen. Mike won back to back titles, played in Barcelona and then won a 3rd straight title averaging 41 on 50% shooting in the finals against the MVP that season Charles Barkley and the Phoenix Suns with beat record in the league. Like who tf averages 40 in the NBA finals :sick::sick::sick:Tomjanovich and them boys ain’t want that pressure. GOAT.

People always try to take away our championships because of the absence of one man lol. It’s funny. Also Jordan DID come back and WAS in the playoffs the year my Rockets won their second championship (‘94-95 season). He lost to the team that we ended up sweeping in the Finals. Never forget! Haters go hate. I refuse to engage in this argument :lol:

6EA34D9C-DB3C-4B20-9193-C3F91C628D6B.jpeg
27F2509C-1A7D-4355-ABBE-F5DEE0EA56DB.jpeg
6AB6D0D2-8672-49A7-8F4F-FFDFEB09CF88.jpeg
7932AFF1-3F84-4019-B0CA-6714DE316B35.jpeg
44095D8D-00B6-4B58-BD62-A0BDE331A498.jpeg
9CD5EA90-4C29-4199-963F-48AD5DB29301.jpeg

So I guess Jordan was gonna win 8 straight? :lol: Look, history made itself. If one mans absence would’ve prevented 2 rockets championships, then why didn’t the Bulls advance to the finals during the ‘94-‘95 playoffs when Jordan returned? lamekilla lamekilla

So I guess Jordan was gonna win 8 straight? :lol: Look, history made itself. If one mans absence would’ve prevented 2 rockets championships, then why didn’t the Bulls advance to the finals during the ‘94-‘95 playoffs when Jordan returned? lamekilla lamekilla
Because Jordan was a rusty turnover machine that lost his shot for the most part. The following season showed everyone what the Bulls may have done if Jordan was in full season form. If Jordan would have played that full 94-95 season, the Magic would have not made it to the finals. Would they have beat Houston? Idk, but they sure would have not been swept.
That said, I have total respect for those Rockets teams. Hakeem one the greatests centers ever. Its all what if.

Last edited:
For younger NT’ers, who don’t necessarily have a tie to MJ/Bulls, what does this shoe mean to you? What drew you to the colorway?

For me, I liked the aesthetic primarily. It’s one of the most wearable and versatile jays period. To me, it’s better for streetwear than most Jordans. I like the lace lock, especially on the bottom lace.
Also, after buying and getting rid of the 2000 pair in 2011, and getting scammed for my 2014 pair, I’ve needed to get a pair made as nicely as those back.

Last edited:

Yes Jordan and the Bulls was going to win 8 straight :D :tongue:

For younger NT’ers, who don’t necessarily have a tie to MJ/Bulls, what does this shoe mean to you? What drew you to the colorway?

For me, I liked the aesthetic primarily. It’s one of the most wearable and versatile jays period. To me, it’s better for streetwear than most Jordans. I like the lace lock, especially on the bottom lace.
This is a great question though. Why do people like these if there isnt any connection to that period of time. I want to hear new stories, memories that come with it. You cant answer this wrong. More talk like this would be great for Niketalk instead of all the arguing that takes place. Simply, why you like em.

Y’all act like Olajuwon wouldn’t had smoked anybody the Bulls would’ve had on him lol
No one was gonna stop Dream with the Bulls front court. Chicago wouldve tried to seal everyone else up. Hakeem would have been their only true matchup issue.

I’m also a big fan of A Different World, I went to school right where the filmed the real life campus scenes. Seeing Dwayne rock the Infrared 6s was so dope to me. He had pretty much every Jordan up to 7. Watching A different world in 2013/14 influenced me to start buying Jays again

Back
Top Bottom