2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
2000s are trash

I know this is your opinion but

586312BC-2E95-454F-93C0-F0050557BED9.gif

I don’t know my pair is comfortable and I wore them for years with no problems.

I want to ask this, but I have a chance to pre-order these 6’s for next year, but I have the 2014 pair in awesome condition. Is it worth trying to get the 2019 pair? If I do get them, I guess I would just sell the 2014 pair?

I want to ask this, but I have a chance to pre-order these 6’s for next year, but I have the 2014 pair in awesome condition. Is it worth trying to get the 2019 pair? If I do get them, I guess I would just sell the 2014 pair?

I wouldn’t pre-order them, but I would say they are worth getting (with the info we know) when they release.

Either sell your 2014 or wear them before the 2019 releases.

I doubt we’ll get remastered white Infrareds for a while. I know everyone’s first thought is 2021, but I think those will bring the Carmine and a few older popular retro+

IMG_20180909_181142.jpg
Sometimes I think 6s get a bad rap as far as comfort goes. I beat my white varsity s into the ground and they were awesome. My infrared pack has been worn maybe 6 or 8 times now and they feel really good.

That back plastic piece cut into the back of my ankle when I was young. I worked at a pizza shop in high school and trashed my original black 6.

I maintain that white infras from 2k14 where more comfortable than blacks! They still feel like bricks 4 years later

They are not trash but I do think they are overrated a bit. My cup is on.:lol: Nothing has measured up to the 91 release overall. Still waiting for pics of this new drop.

The 6s are the one Jordan that everyone can agree on where no retro has been really close to the original. Whether the shape was close but the color was wrong or vice verse. The tongue was close at one point but went completely wrong again. I really hope they do it right this time.

Seems like the gap between leaks and release date is closing for releases now. Doubt we’ll see even the early rep/UA until December. Heck, like the BC 3, we may see the retail pairs first before the UA/rep. Thread will def start jumping when Concords approach

Breaking out the 2014s this weekend, my varsity reds toecap separated while I was stripping a wood floor last night. RIP, it was a good ride. :nthat:

If these don’t look any different from the 2014 pair then I may pass on these aside from the obvious Nike air

Retros are always different. Most likely we’ll have durabuck and the current 6 shape which is a little better than the 2014. If they make them look like the OG or 2000, they’ll look nothing like the 2014

IMG_20180909_181142.jpg
Sometimes I think 6s get a bad rap as far as comfort goes. I beat my white varsity s into the ground and they were awesome. My infrared pack has been worn maybe 6 or 8 times now and they feel really good.
Then you need to try better shoes

ya the 2014 are not comfortable... i wore them like twice... i wanted to wear them again a month ago but put them back in the box because they werent comfortable to wear...it just feels like a brick on my foot... i wear my olympic 6s from 2012 a lot so i dont know why these dont feel the same... maybe different mold?

I think the 2014 set was more narrow. Add in the fact that the nubuck on those was stiffer than my varsity 6s and is stiffer than durabuck. The while pair felt better, but not by a lot.

In my experience, 4,8,12, 13, and 22 were the most comfortable Jordans. 3s felt great this year too

I don’t throw on Jordan retros and expect anything close to what a running shoes would feel like but there are some that are just not even tolerable to wear in the least bit. To put in into context I can wear chucks and vans for 8 hours with no problem either.

Last edited:
There are shoes at Shoe Carnival more comfortable than 6s. We all know that. We all want the 6 because of nostalgia and or look. Aint no one buyin 6s for their comfort.

Back
Top Bottom