2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
One thing I miss about older retros in general is the lack of attention to detail in regard to making metrical shapes on the uppers. When I got my 2000 pair in 2011, I was blown away by the detail compared to the less defined Varsity 6 that only used one piece of leather with shoddy stitching.

I know we talk about the OG durabuck or the OG toebox, but the detail on the collar portion is something that there’s practically no chance of ever returning. Same goes for parallel Elephant print on the 3s.
2FDEBFB9-74F3-451A-8AF5-0C2851EBC246.jpeg

I’m a detail buff, so people probably don’t even notice these things.

Are these defiantly coming out. I got the 2014 pair, I’ll will most likely sell them if these are for real dropping.

c11991f5-0850-48df-9c75-d2b2b4880332-jpeg.2174608

The cloth piece that hugs your achilles was a lot more substantial in 1991... it doesnt seem like much but it makes a big difference in appearance somehow.

These look great with jeans. the tongue is the only hesitation. not sure if they are as easy to rock as say a Jordan 1 or 3. Still might have to cop.

These look great with jeans. the tongue is the only hesitation. not sure if they are as easy to rock as say a Jordan 1 or 3. Still might have to cop.

6s tongues tend to lean forward when the neoprene is loser, and I don’t tie them choked up. I know the higher tongue is OG, but is it really more practical?

I can’t imagine the current generation of buyers caring about or wanting a taller tongue. I for sure don’t think it’s as essential as other details, especially for those who wear their denim/pants over the shoe

Back
Top Bottom