2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I just want these and the bred 4 then I'm out the game until they release. Metallic 5. My 06 pair is yellowed to death

Just tested mine..

DMP VI's came in at 64 out of 100 if going by "MJO23DAN's Scale of Puff Density"

Olympic VI's came out to a 82 out of 100 when going by the same "MJO23DAN's Scale of Puff Density"

Such interesting results.. I need to update my logs.
Thanks professor.

just noticed my sport blue vi has a higher tongue than my other vi’s :lol:
B77DC346-653C-4989-B477-20D45573FBD9.jpeg

Yeah man I've been in the 757 since '04, with a brief stop in NOLA for 4 years lol.

I'ma 12-13, so your 10.5 is safe bro lol. I'll put in any other size in the raffle box on base for yall locally. It's an actual raffle box, so you can drop multiple slips in. I've hit more times with that than on the apps.

Ah man... and of course im a 13 lol its cool tho at least you stay away from Footapps as much

Anybody think these will be a first day sellout? I can’t cop until sunday.
Absolutely not. If you look on the last page I have a post about how my little Finish Line here is getting a ridiculous 87 pairs. They couldn't sell that in a year. There is also Hibbett, FTL, JJ, etc. The stores will be flooded with this shoe. Too many, they will be sitting.

WHY Did the Jordan 5 Black Metallic Sit and Didn't Sell out? Do'nt give my that "1st Championship" BS, The Resell value isn't even decent.....
Such an Badass OG Jordan 5 Colorway That Jordan had tough fights against the Detroit Bad Boys....
Fresh Prince/Will Smith Hype also....

I WILL Walk into Store on Release Date and Get My Pair!
JUST Like My Maroon 6's
JUST Like My Metallic 5's
JUST Like My Bred 4's
JUST Like My WC 4's
JUST Like My BC 3's

Jordan 5.jpg

WHY Did the Jordan 5 Black Metallic Sit and Didn't Sell out? Do'nt give my that "1st Championship" BS, The Resell value isn't even decent.....
Such an Badass OG Jordan 5 Colorway That Jordan had tough fights against the Detroit Bad Boys....

JUST Like My Maroon 6's
JUST Like My BC 4's
JUST Like My WC 4's
JUST Like My BC 3's

Jordan 5.jpg

Fixed:D

JUST Like My Maroon 6's
JUST Like My Bred 4's
JUST Like My WC 4's
JUST Like My BC 3's

Jordan 5.jpg

What store?

Deleted. NT backend just went weird. Was trying to reply to the dude who said he missed on metallic Vs and ... made no sense. Now his post is gone. As it should be :lol:

JUST Like My Maroon 6's
JUST Like My Bred 4's
JUST Like My WC 4's
JUST Like My BC 3's

Jordan 5.jpg
Don’t forget about all the little hype beasts that have come about in recent years. I do hope you’re right though.

JUST Like My Maroon 6's
JUST Like My Bred 4's
JUST Like My WC 4's
JUST Like My BC 3's

Jordan 5.jpg

I grabbed them the first day and loved them. Metallic 5s were my first Jordan back in 1991.

I think they didnt sell out because they released during the Boost hype era and the price tag was $220. 5s arent that popular now, I cant remember the last pair of 5s that sold out the first day.

Back
Top Bottom