2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
You don't have Jordans that fits bigger than most in the same size. White black 12s and 2014 6s easily fit large on me and I used to believe in going TTS always. Now I barely wear either cuz they're so big.

Last edited:
Shoetuber Mike Rich is a size 12.For this release,and past 6 releases,he has sized down.In his most recent pickup video he stated the 11.5 he picked up fit perfectly.
I'm a 12 and I saw his video so was convinced but you can tell the .5 down was a bit snug on him.
I was convinced to do TTS yesterday but going to go and see if I can try on some Jimmy 6s to confirm.

I'm buying 2 sizes down just to be different.
ghettoj.jpg

I know they did the shock drop, but I hope they have them available for early access too.

THE SHOES FIT TTS. IVE WORN THEM A WEEK STRAIGHT. No way I could fit .5 down or up
Go down and your toe will be jammed in
IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF AND FORM YOUR OWN OPINION. GO TO THE MALL.
TRY ON THE JIMMY 6. YOULL HAVE YOUR ANSWER. WONT HAVE TO ASK A SOUL. WONT HAVE TO BUY 10 SIZES. THE MALL. JIMMY 6

Exactly what I did last saturday. The size 10.5 afforded some extra room (just like my size 10.5 2010 Varsity Red VI and '14 Infrared VI) while size 10 was perfect length but I felt a slight pressure on my pinkie (just like my size 10 '14 Carmine VI). Personally, in this particular case, the extra room bothers me more than the slight pressure on my pinkie. Therefore, I'll try to get a size 10.
I've been having the same "dilemma" between size 10 and 10.5 with Jordan XIII the past few years (size 10 on Wht/Red, size 10.5 on Melo XIII).

I'm a 12 and I saw his video so was convinced but you can tell the .5 down was a bit snug on him.
I was convinced to do TTS yesterday but going to go and see if I can try on some Jimmy 6s to confirm.
If you do happen to try on the JB 6’s please elaborate further.Coming from a fellow big footer(12).I would,but I honestly haven’t had time to stop at the mall lately.

Here’s a Question. In a few years if JB released the reverse black infrared as a GR would you go after a pair? We already know that’s doubtful, considering Gentry is back at the healm he’ll probably release them but limited to 1500 pairs or some nonsense.

I still remember seeing them for the first time in slam magazine way back in 2000!!

9D784BEC-92D1-42DA-BA1F-16993391DA62.jpeg

AE4202B1-3BBF-4733-B207-02990A0C84A2.jpeg

I hope they fit like my Gatorade 6s. My true size is 12.5 but 6s fit a little long. A size 12 in those fits just right, but I may also try for a size 12.5 just in case.

Here’s a Question. In a few years if JB released the reverse black infrared as a GR would you go after a pair? We already know that’s doubtful, considering Gentry is back at the healm he’ll probably release them but limited to 1500 pairs or some nonsense.

I still remember seeing them for the first time in slam magazine way back in 2000!!

I'd pass. I already have perfection.

I've noticed that some pairs came with white tissue paper in the box while others didn't. For those of you who have you pairs what are your production dates?

The NA on the back looks pretty nice, however, the midsole color scheme is awful. The only way they'd sell those is if the rest of the shoe was damn near OG, and they didn't launch the '19s, and these came out in 2022 or later. I think these would sit hard.

I've come to understand, a lot of people just don't know their true size.
This. I thought I was 9.5 for years because that’s what the Brannock said. Sometimes they would fit, sometimes they wouldn’t. Now I just get everything 10 and don’t have any problems, except some heel slip on certain pairs.

Back
Top Bottom