2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I think my local finishline may be a guarans if I need an extra pair.

I really wish I either strike out on SNS or wish they’d give you an option to pay if you win. Smh

THE SHOES FIT TTS. IVE WORN THEM A WEEK STRAIGHT. No way I could fit .5 down or up

Go down and your toe will be jammed in

IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF AND FORM YOUR OWN OPINION. GO TO THE MALL.

TRY ON THE JIMMY 6. YOULL HAVE YOUR ANSWER. WONT HAVE TO ASK A SOUL. WONT HAVE TO BUY 10 SIZES. THE MALL. JIMMY 6

9EoA.gif

Made a purchase on Monday that puts me back into Platinum VIP at Footlocker. Been waiting for the points to post to my account and status changed before putting in my reservation request for the VI's. Still hasn't posted to my account. Anyone know how long it usually takes for a purchase to be applied to a VIP account?

Made a purchase on Monday that puts me back into Platinum VIP at Footlocker. Been waiting for the points to post to my account and status changed before putting in my reservation request for the VI's. Still hasn't posted to my account. Anyone know how long it usually takes for a purchase to be applied to a VIP account?

72 hours.

I really wish I either strike out on SNS or wish they’d give you an option to pay if you win. Smh

I'm hoping that $60 is a mistake. I picked size 12.5 and likely to win that is very slim so hopefully I won't win. You could buy a pair on stock x for less than that today.

Keep seeing how there's plenty of pairs in these so I'm just not gonna stress to get raffles on my wife's foot store apps.

THE SHOES FIT TTS. IVE WORN THEM A WEEK STRAIGHT. No way I could fit .5 down or up

Go down and your toe will be jammed in

IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF AND FORM YOUR OWN OPINION. GO TO THE MALL.

TRY ON THE JIMMY 6. YOULL HAVE YOUR ANSWER. WONT HAVE TO ASK A SOUL. WONT HAVE TO BUY 10 SIZES. THE MALL. JIMMY 6
A week straight? You just be in school. I only wear nice shoes on the weekend.
And I went down. 5 on the diffused blue. But I only slipped them on for a second

So, what's the size verdict?
I wear a 9.5 Maroons, perfect fit....
But my 9.5 all star chameleons is a lil long, but wearable....

So, what's the size verdict?
I wear a 9.5 Maroons, perfect fit....
But my 9.5 all star chameleons is a lil long, but wearable....

I had the same question before and someone on here posted multiple side by side comparison photos between the 2019 Infrared 6s and the 2015 Maroon 6s. They are identical in terms of length and fit.

I'm hoping that $60 is a mistake. I picked size 12.5 and likely to win that is very slim so hopefully I won't win. You could buy a pair on stock x for less than that today.

Keep seeing how there's plenty of pairs in these so I'm just not gonna stress to get raffles on my wife's foot store apps.

The $60 shipping fee is in their country's "dollars." Somehow the shipping cost didn't convert over to American Dollars on their raffle entry page. Once the raffle is completed and submitted, it says that shipping is $10 I believe...

Shoetuber Mike Rich is a size 12.For this release,and past 6 releases,he has sized down.In his most recent pickup video he stated the 11.5 he picked up fit perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom