2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Puff density
519253001219735562.png

Hard for me to say because the OG pairs I had did not have the original midsole. The insole however is not the same as it's successors. Here's the comparison video for those that haven't seen it.

I watched it. But I guess my question was more for your opinion than anything else.

Noticed FNL wasn't doing a raffle, so just went to my local store to see what the procedure was going to be. Said they were doing first come first serve because they got so many pairs. 87 Pairs! So if FNL in a small city like Gainesville is getting 87 pairs, then this should be the easiest cop in history. With that many pairs they will actually be sitting.

Just tested mine..

DMP VI's came in at 64 out of 100 if going by "MJO23DAN's Scale of Puff Density"

Olympic VI's came out to a 82 out of 100 when going by the same "MJO23DAN's Scale of Puff Density"

Such interesting results.. I need to update my logs.

:rofl:

On a serious note is there anyone who can talk SNS out of this foolishness that is $60 shipping?

I need to know if this is a joke or nawl

Noticed FNL wasn't doing a raffle, so just went to my local store to see what the procedure was going to be. Said they were doing first come first serve because they got so many pairs. 87 Pairs! So if FNL in a small city like Gainesville is getting 87 pairs, then this should be the easiest cop in history. With that many pairs they will actually be sitting.

Damn, i live in Ocala and Gainesville is only a hour away from me. These should be a easy cop, going to wake up at 7-7:30 and hit the mall early to cop me and my girl’s pairs

On a serious note is there anyone who can talk SNS out of this foolishness that is $60 shipping?

I need to know if this is a joke or nawl
They are located in Europe and I thought they have a warehouse here that ships as well. I have no clue how much mine said when I did the raffle.

i was gonna try to skip this release because I am not a huge fan of VI's on feet.
Couldn't resist though, need these for the collection even if they sit on the shelf next to the metallic Vs.
gotta buy some jays on all star weekend, it's a must

For the ones that have their 2019 pairs in hand, are these closer to the fit of the 2010 pack or the 2014 ones?

I have both 2010 and 2014.

My 2010s are close to beater status now b/c I've worn em so much but they're miles comfier than 2014s.

I've worn the 2014s maybe less than 10 times since getting em. So damn stiff.

Back
Top Bottom