2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
When my folks moved a few months ago, discovered some of my old AJ stuff from '91 that was in a box up in the attic. Way back then, someone had broken into my gym locker and took my pair of 6s. Short lived joy, and a long time coming. TL;DR, I'm just really glad to have a pair of these again.

91.jpg
91.jpg
I had this shirt also. If memory serves me, the back of the shirt has his face pic and stats that resembled the back of a basketball card.

Dam I signed up for that racfra but thought shipping was like $10. Can't even back out from the raffle now.

Is that real?

I’m looking online and it says shipping $0.00

F847012E-662C-495A-8A8B-AEF7A99E0C2F.png

Attachments

• AABCABD0-79AA-4F19-AF47-3A51F8B88FA4.png
    AABCABD0-79AA-4F19-AF47-3A51F8B88FA4.png
    536.5 KB · Views: 3
While I appreciate all comments on my comparison review on YouTube, I couldn't with someone asking what the puff density was on the ankle portions of the shoes. Buy the shoes people, it's a good version lol

I actually just watched it the other day, very good video.

SNKRS or bust for me as well. I got my FTA app set up and that's it. NEVER hit on any of the footsite apps so I could care less about a minute headstart, when as someone stated before if EVERYONE has a head start...

Anyhow if I miss on SNKRS I'll just grab off StockX or GOAT, they're almost at retail now. Very good luck with SNKRS this year though including Concords so I am not sweating it. Good luck to all the heads going other routes, I still feel we'll all cook.

I am a platinum member, I dont by too many exclusive for myself online. 90% of the shoes I buy aren't hyped.and I buy kicks shoes for my kids. I get the 10-20$ coupons every so often. But I've never done this whole countdown thing. But I was told to because its popular OG color way. Its why I missed out on the concords.

Well you’re good then man. If you’ve checked in and you got your 10 min headstart then you’re good. All you can do now is wait until Friday evening when the countdown ends. At that point you’ll know if you won or not. The code you get at that time is just an afterthought. That’s just a four digit number you get to officially go in and “accept” your reservation (win). Don’t make it more complicated for yourself than it has to be.

Back
Top Bottom