2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
These got me so hype. Waiting almost a decade for a quality replacement to my old 2000. Glad JB at least tried with the heel. It is weird that 6s from late 2017-Flint 6 had a sleek toe box and these might not. My 2014 didn’t have the boot shape, so maybe I’ll get lucky again

I noticed a few guys on Instagram had 2019 Infrareds for sale until Fineline dropped his pics now theirs are gone. So be careful, it’s already a ton of fakes.

page is moving so apologies if asked already - is the consensus on sizing .5 down like 2014? haven't gotten any other 6's since then... thanks!

page is moving so apologies if asked already - is the consensus on sizing .5 down like 2014? haven't gotten any other 6's since then... thanks!
We’re gonna have to wait until someone reviews them and tells us how they fit. It might fit differently than other recent 6s

I always pass on Carmines. Idk man I just never could get down with that color blocking. Don’t like em at all. Now what they can do is bring back the white/infrareds with good leather and NA. That I’d be on board for.

Yea, Carmines always been ugly to me. But to each his own

We’re gonna have to wait until someone reviews them and tells us how they fit. It might fit differently than other recent 6s

Thanks! I wasn't sure if someone already did a on foot yet... Need to make sure I get some insight before the drop - I can't see these being around for me to pick and choose the right size.

Was mostly on track to have these done by Feb 16th but fitment issues with the OG sole and donors have pushed this back. Nice to see the 2019 Black/Infrareds have the contrast heel.
154A1340-B3F8-41AC-9F22-25B7C97FE946.jpeg

Everyone is feet are different but I have worn the 2010 VI’s and the 2017 VI’s and both times I’ve had to half size down.

I Got the Maroon 6's on Sunday Afternoon, just it was a Half Size Up no biggie.
Jordan 5 Black Metallic Sat in Stores & went to the Outlets also.......
Jordan 14 Last Shot Sat in Stores.....
Jordan 13 He Got Game, Sat for just a little while....
You snooze you lose

Back
Top Bottom