2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Jordan brand really did it. Actual madmen. :wow: I had my doubts but they actually pulled these off well.
Screenshot_20190124-075328_YouTube.jpg
B1559BC8-A795-4499-A0F8-CE63410DD2D3.png
F448CBAB-EFCA-4C22-B91D-1B684D77229A.jpeg

Even the contrast heel that I was worried about so much is properly there. I am beyond excited for these now! These really are going to be my first double up. :nthat:

How many of you think it's an Easy walk in the store pick-up Or Instant Sell out in Minutes?
If they're in BC3 numbers from last year which they most likely will be, I expect them to sell out that weekend might be a pair or 2 sitting at some locations Sunday after the release. If you're on it you should get them fine.

I Got the Maroon 6's on Sunday Afternoon, just it was a Half Size Up no biggie.
Jordan 5 Black Metallic Sat in Stores & went to the Outlets also.......
Jordan 14 Last Shot Sat in Stores.....
Jordan 13 He Got Game, Sat for just a little while....

I never double up for myself but based on that fineline video I will make an exception. Had the 2000 pair in HS and it felt so good back then. Love that nostalgia feeling

I may try selling my '14s, but only after I have these in hand. Wouldn't want to be left with nothing, and don't want to support resellers

Fun Fact: The pair in this photo shoot is an early sample that didn't have the smooth toe. If you look closely, they have a toe rand. And much the same as the 10 4 years later, it was removed at Mike's request because he wanted a cleaner look for the toe box.
Also have the same lace locks from the 5s.

Crazy that it’s been 5 years since the last one.. feels like yesterday. Gotta admit, at first, I wasn’t too hype bc it felt like they were just re dropping w/ NA. But after these pics.. updated color, contrast heel, improved shape.. I’m ready! I checked in on SNKRS randomly yesterday hoping they’d really pop up, ready to check em out in hand.

I Got the Maroon 6's on Sunday Afternoon, just it was a Half Size Up no biggie.
Jordan 5 Black Metallic Sat in Stores & went to the Outlets also.......
Jordan 14 Last Shot Sat in Stores.....
Jordan 13 He Got Game, Sat for just a little while....

Maroon 6s and Metallic 5s were also $220 which turned some ppl off.

14s always sit and lately so do 13s. This shoe is much more popular and in demand any time they release than those you listed. I think this shoe will go pretty quick.

So which one of y’all was in here saying there was no contrast. Show your face!!!!!!! Haha! Sucker
I’m definitely one of the many people that said I didn’t see the contrast. I didn’t because all of the previous pics were either trash or fakes and in some cases both. I think this release is a perfect example of why everyone should chill on posting early pics that tend to mislead folks on what the actual product will be. :smh:

Mannnnnnn I watched Fineline’s video on YouTube and I was so geeked that I went on his site to check em out and bruh man wants 300$ :smh: 220$-250$ was the limit for me for an early pair but i’ll Just take my chances between now and the release date

IDK what it is about the Infrared VI's but JB just CANNOT live without giving them a boot.. oh well.. at least everything else is perfect to me. Idiots..

Mannnnnnn I watched Fineline’s video on YouTube and I was so geeked that I went on his site to check em out and bruh man wants 300$ :smh: 220$-250$ was the limit for me for an early pair but i’ll Just take my chances between now and the release date

Yeah don’t overpay man. These will be plentiful. Hold out until release day

Can’t lie..after seeing his video I was ready to drop like $250 to have them ASAP :lol:

Back
Top Bottom