2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I don’t see much of a boot on these dawg :nerd:

I see it.. it's not 2014 but it's not the Jimmy Butler toe box (from the pics/angles) .. I have yet to see a pic straight up from the side.. its always side/above so I can't REALLY tell. But from what I saw in that vid they had more of a boot than not. Maybe its diff in person, with better pics, or from pair to pair.

people like the varsity red better because they probably werent born when the ogs released. i cant hate on that.

us old men care about stuff like that and nike air because its a piece of our childhood brought back

Lol Were they not born when the 2000s came out? I don’t think it has anything to do with age. I understand people have their preferences and that’s fine but a lot of them are just ignorant to fact that infrared is not red and infrared is the color that belongs on this shoe. My beef is with Nike at this point. Should’ve never released that crap in 2010.

See, the fact that he has to say “It’s not red” “It’s not pink” irks tf out of me. Duh! It’s infrared! Say it with me, In-fra-red. It’s like he has to explain his self to slow people who don’t know their colors. Sorry just had to stop the video and type this lol. Now I’ll go back and watch the rest...

Mannnnnnn I watched Fineline’s video on YouTube and I was so geeked that I went on his site to check em out and bruh man wants 300$ :smh: 220$-250$ was the limit for me for an early pair but i’ll Just take my chances between now and the release date

What’s even worse is he doesn’t even send em as early as he claims. I got caught by the hype for BC3s last year and dropped 3 on his site. Said they would ship 3 weeks early, I got em maybe 3 days early. And I wasn’t the only one.. all his social media accounts were flooded with ppl slammin him for multiple kicks he hadn’t sent til just before or even AFTER release date. Prob why he on there attempting to hype folks up to drop that man $, he lost a lotta clientele.

These are so sick. I cannot wait to get a pair.

I saved up all summer working a part-time job to be able to buy my first Js in '91: OG white/infrared VI. I loved so much about that shoe. The colors were on point. I wore them into the ground until the midsole crumbled and the airbags fell out.

However, I hated the boot toe and a tongue that would stretch to your kneecaps. It boggles my mind why anyone would want either in a shoe now.

Last edited:
They look absolutely AMAZING. I cannot f’n wait! I’m calling it now. These are the best retro to date. 3M pushes them over the 2000. I’m so hype it’s rediculous.

I see it.. it's not 2014 but it's not the Jimmy Butler toe box (from the pics/angles) .. I have yet to see a pic straight up from the side.. its always side/above so I can't REALLY tell. But from what I saw in that vid they had more of a boot than not. Maybe its diff in person, with better pics, or from pair to pair.

Plus the shoe comes choked tied out of the box so you have to factor than in.

Still reckon there will be an EU stealth drop during man utd v psg on 12/02/19, like Nike did with the concords

4F9B18D0-7FCC-4246-8B5F-EA0BFD836703.jpeg

I don’t get it bro. The shape is fine. If you think these are shaped like a boot then you would’ve hated the OGs.

I do not like the toe box on some/most OG's. I like the 2000-2008 shape/ toe box.. they made them better again in late 2017- (some) 2018; that's all I wanted. I have not seen a clear enough pic yet that shows that. Just a little less boot-ish to me.

Practically perfect otherwise from that video.

Back
Top Bottom