2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
AliExpress has a few sellers who have Boost insoles for sale. Sometimes referred to as Popcorn insoles. Made up of thin layer Boost beads. They fit TTS and I drop them into all my Jordan 1’s. Have a pair ready for the Infrareds. 5 pairs cost me £13. An absolute must for Jordans.

So you’re buying Boost fakes?

This thread.....

3BC1DD90-ACC5-4D14-8B16-9B1791244025.gif

Just out of curiosity, how many of you guys own the 2014’s? And if so, what kind of shape are they in? I’ve only worn mine maybe 10x. I know the shape sucks and the infrapink is annoying, but it’s really hard for me to justify shelling out $200 for the same shoe that I probably wouldn’t even wear for a few years. Just wanna know if anyone else is in the same boat?

For me personally the pink hue of the 2014 doesn’t bother me as much as the fact that it’s not a comfortable shoe to wear for me. I’d wear the hell out of mine if I could wear them longer then 3 hrs a day.

But from the early pics it seems the infrared is going less pinkish for sure and there’s no way in hell JB can make something more uncomfortable then the 2014 so I think you’d be better off selling ur pair and buying some 2019s cuz it’s definitely an improvement from the previous model imo

I can’t wait until Fineline puts his video up. In one of his pics the 2019, its deep red, in the second, it’s the brighter Infrared, and consistent with what we’ve been seeing. Contrast is definitely there in his pics too. This release is already way superior to the 2014 and 2010 pairs. I’m excited.

Last edited:
never understood the hate for the 2014s. i am a size 10.5 and yes, i owned the original and every retro. sure the shade of infra was off but it was still a good release. maybe my size didnt have the severe shape issues some complain about.

31399556-9481-46AC-9EE8-716CDA4E7C70.jpeg
This pic alone, is what got me into all of this.

This pic, in the last month of the Nike Flight Club Wheaties calendar got me going NUTS in junior high! When I saw this calendar, I couldn't believe what I saw and for days tried to figure out what those holes in the tongue were. Couldn't tell if it was a pump system on the side or in the tongue (remember, no internet in '90/'91 & I was 14). Was so excited to what I saw! Had a pair just after they debuted from the local Mom&Pop shop (Dimmers for all the southeast Pennsylvania peeps on here. They had ALL the heat at discount).

AND we will NEVER get the tongue that high ever again!!

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

EVERY other picture in this thread, that isn't Fineline's, is NOW irrelevant. THESE, are AUTOMATIC doubles up, with 2 to MORE 3 pairs copped, when it's ALL said and done.

Nike/JB, REALLY came HARD on THESE. I know the separate ankle pod design, and tounge isn't there, but I'm just glad that they FINALLY, have a Playoff 6, with durabuck upper, contrast heel. It's been DAMN near TWO decades, since it last appeared. The materials used on the last three releases, was horrendous.

Outside of the Playoff 11's, THESE ALREADY might be the # 1, Retro release of the year. The Black Cement 4, which is my all-time favorite will lose automatically, because nothing will be done about the shape, and MOST importantly, the height. Basically, they'll be the same LOW TOP, cheap looking, low end department store replica's, we've been getting since 2000.

In fact, the wings will probably sit even lower, then the Black & Gum lasers, that dropped recently. The shape, and height on those IS ATROCIOUS. All just to make my head explode.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom