2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Clean it up how you want but those pics you posted earlier looked like bad 2010 era china fakes. It’s ok. No ones blaming you for it lol.
I know that for sure, I was saying why they looked that way. I hope the Nike.com and SNKRS images are what everyone is hoping for, but even those may disappoint some people if the pics don’t show the contrast heel, or the Durabuck doesn’t look right, or the color is off etc. Like many in here said, we may not be satisfied until we see in hand.

Someone said they look straight up pink, I said it depends on the lighting and that Fineline misrepresented. Don’t try to act like we don’t respond to each others posts in here, on don’t have opinions on each others post. Don’t try to single me out like that. You couldn’t wait to complain about something I said. You speak up for others and take things way more serious and hostile than others. I wasn’t even originally addressing you. Get off your high horse buddy.
Again, how are pics misrepresented if they are in the same lighting, TOGETHER. I dont have to single you out as you seem to want to do that for yourself. You own that high horse platform for sure, and dont make it look as if I was waiting for you, more than I just expected the shade you would throw and have no problem reacting to it.

No, this thread is where people get upset if they think they are upstaged by someone else with perspective and opinion that differs from their own. People get upset if they post trash pics that dont get the likes they want. And when someone else post pics that cause a reaction, they have to be a buzz kill to make sure we all dont forgrt about them.

9532C170-3C50-4840-9754-24C2F0C3DF15.gif

Again, how are pics misrepresented if they are in the same lighting, TOGETHER. I dont have to single you out as you seem to want to do that for yourself. You own that high horse platform for sure, and dont make it look as if I was waiting for you, more than I just expected the shade you would throw and have no problem reacting to it.
Lol I didn’t throw shade, I said his pic misrepresented the shoe. You and Airsak are the only ones who mention me with complaints. You’re trying to police what I say. Just ignore it.

Someone hit the mute button on Aquaman for a quick min. Haha I’m just joking. But foreal, chill out and wait for official pics. As long as they aren’t the crap JB game is in 2014. In all honest the colour looks very similar to the 2000 pair. Time will tell, in the mean time. ...relax

Someone said they look straight up pink, I said it depends on the lighting and that Fineline misrepresented. Don’t try to act like we don’t respond to each others posts in here, on don’t have opinions on each others post. There have been quite a few clowning others, and arguing over a bunch of stuff. There have been plenty of that the last few days, yet you’re trying to single me out. You couldn’t wait to complain about something I said. You speak up for others and take things way more serious and hostile than others. I wasn’t even originally addressing you. Get off your high horse buddy. If I’m that bad, then get the mods or something

This actually makes no sense. The shoes are side by side, there is no misrepresenting anything.

Same camera, same lighting. Period

Lol I didn’t throw shade, I said his pic misrepresented the shoe. You and Airsak are the only ones who mention me with complaints. You’re trying to police what I say. Just ignore it.
If you think myself and Air Sak are the only ones that feel this way you are sadly mistaken. You can lol all you want, but the "know it all" approach you seem to have is hollow and see through. I just dont have a problem telling you that. LOL. Done. Dont PM me when you wanna cry about rude people anymore.

Recent Concord thread was very tame compared to this one surprisingly. Anyways, infrared shade will be fine on these so I don't care about that. I just want to see more photos of finelines pair because the heel on those seemed good enough for me to avoid doing any alterations. I'd love to leave these as is if possible but if JB is gonna pull some '16 metallic, nearly nonexistent, half-***ed contrast effect, I'm gonna get my materials ready when my pairs are on their way. Everything else about these is perfect but I need a better view of that area so I can stop nitpicking about it. |l

If you think myself and Air Sak are the only ones that feel this way you are sadly mistaken. You can lol all you want, but the "know it all" approach you seem to have is hollow and see through. I just dont have a problem telling you that. LOL. Done. Dont PM me when you wanna cry about rude people anymore.
If I ever messaged you, it was to get some understanding of NT. If I know something or think I know something, Imma speak on it. You may already know what I’m saying, but someone else may not. I love this sneaker as much as the next. This colorway gets me hype whenever it’s announced, and is the reason why I went from lurking years back, to actually creating an account so I can follow the 2014 pair. This colorway got me back into buying sneakers. I speak a lot in this thread, because this thread is for that has a lot of meaning to me. If that offends you, or anyone I’m sorry. What I can tell you, is that you have the impression of me, and I won’t apologize for that, because I know many on here who no issue with me whatsoever. I get frustrated when me engaging with others about this shoe gets misconstrued. I don’t know what else to say other than I’m going keep doing me, and loving the sneakers I love.

Last edited:
If I ever messaged you, it was to get some understanding of NT. If I know something or think I know something, Imma speak on it. You may already know what I’m saying, but someone else may not. I love this sneaker as much as the next. This colorway gets me hype whenever it’s announced, and is the reason why I went from lurking years back, to actually creating an account so I can follow the 2014 pair. This colorway got me back into buying sneakers. I speak a lot in this thread, because this thread is for that has a lot of meaning to me. If that offends you, or anyone I’m sorry. What I can tell you, is that you have the impression of me. I get frustrated when me engaging with others about this shoe gets misconstrued. I don’t know what else to say other than I’m going keep doing me, and loving the sneakers I love.
Believe me when I say, this shoe means just as much. Its cool man. Get yours.

Yes so when you buy them pull the tongue up as much as you can and

lace them tight as if you were about the hoop and they’ll stay up just like mike

(Random thought) What I don’t understand about the poor folks who actually want varsity red (or thinks these should be varsity red) is this; do they think infrared is the wrong color and that these should be varsity red “like the OG” or do they just wish the OG was varsity red? I know this is random but I’m trying to understand the logic behind these people because as it stands I can’t help but think these people are mentally challenged and/or severely confused. I hate that Nike ever released this shoe with varsity red on it because it clearly confused and mislead a good amount of people. Infrared has always been “pinkish”! End rant.

(Random thought) What I don’t understand about the poor folks who actually want varsity red (or thinks these should be varsity red) is this; do they think infrared is the wrong color and that these should be varsity red “like the OG” or do they just wish the OG was varsity red? I know this is random but I’m trying to understand the logic behind these people because as it stands I can’t help but think these people are mentally challenged and/or severely confused. I hate that Nike ever released this shoe with varsity red on it because it clearly confused and mislead a good amount of people. Infrared has always been “pinkish”! End rant.
I agree. The Varsity Red changed this shoe’s narrative forever. Some just prefer the Varsity because it’s a more “Bulls Red”. Some just like it better to match clothes with. Some think it’s more manly. Some unfortunately think it’s the OG because of a lot of YouTubers

The varsity red rotted on shelves. I got them for 85 Canadian which is like 60 bucks US. People that want those obviously weren’t around in 2010. You always want what you can’t have.....I only bought those to beat them up. Infrared is where it’s at...a unique colour when done right.

Unlike that 2014 InfraPink crap

I agree. The Varsity Red changed this shoe’s narrative forever. Some just prefer the Varsity because it’s a more “Bulls Red”. Some just like it better to match clothes with. Some think it’s more manly. Some unfortunately think it’s the OG because of a lot of YouTubers

Yep. I find it all quite sad. Bless their hearts lol.

The varsity red rotted on shelves. I got them for 85 Canadian which is like 60 bucks US. People that want those obviously weren’t around in 2010. You always want what you can’t have.....I only bought those to beat them up. Infrared is where it’s at...a unique colour when done right.

Unlike that 2014 InfraPink crap
I just want to see how the 2019 will compare to the 1991 or 2000. Some pics make me think 1991, others look Deep Infrared

Infrared is where it’s at...a unique colour when done right.

This. I mean perhaps the 2014 shade was a little exaggerated but I admit that I loved it and was one of the main ones pushing and vouching for it in 2014. I can appreciate the “pop”. Looks same as OG in some pics but they did lean a little heavy on the pink side in most cases. Anyway I always felt the 2000s had the overall best shade to date and I believe this ‘19 shade will be similar to those.

Just out of curiosity, how many of you guys own the 2014’s? And if so, what kind of shape are they in? I’ve only worn mine maybe 10x. I know the shape sucks and the infrapink is annoying, but it’s really hard for me to justify shelling out $200 for the same shoe that I probably wouldn’t even wear for a few years. Just wanna know if anyone else is in the same boat?

Back
Top Bottom