2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters

Yeah man. As uncomfortable as they are, I'm STILL keepin' my worn 2014's, and my DS pair. You probably WON'T get anything, but retail, or lower now anyways.

As pink as the shade was (which is EXTREMELY exaggerated), when it comes to retros, it's STILL the GOAT. The shade on the 2019's, just looks to be regular red. Like you said though man, It's ALL lighting.

No man, the 2019 is MUCH closer to the og shade if not entirely spot on. As Jrepp said, both shoes are in the SAME lighting. The difference is staggering really.

Monotone with no contrast straight from Nike.com
37701BDD-4F9C-4AA1-A404-7E96A282A62C.jpeg
89D83324-1325-4D01-931B-5C55319EA530.jpeg
I'm just going to wait until better photos are shown and make my decision on whether or not I'll alter a pair of mine. What they look like close up will determine whether I'll be purchasing leather lotion and wax or not.

Because I know the 2014 shade looks like when there’s flash on them. Not necessarily how it looks to the naked eye.

He said it looks straight pinkish. You’re the one trying to straighten me out for what I said.
You come in here acting like a teacher thats left students by themselves or something. We all know the infrared looks different in certain lighting. We ALL know that. My point is the fineline pic has both releases at the same time, with the SAME lighting and looks vastly different. That all man. Thats it. Nothing more than that. Both releases are pictured together and look different in the infra shade. No need to come in here and educate us on camera angles and lighting. We know whats up. Yeah we do.

They are right next to each other, the lighting and camera is the same. I said by comparison, the 2014s look pink. Most cases, they looked pink all by themselves lol
Im not arguing that they don’t look pink, as I stated initially, I’m just saying that if you’ve never seen the 2014 in person, the pink in his photo is not what would see with your eyes. I’m not talking the shade compared to the 2019, I’m saying his photo isn’t an accurate representation of what you would see. His photo has flash. That’s why Included my own photos.

You come in here acting like a teacher thats left students by themselves or something. We all know the infrared looks different in certain lighting. We ALL know that. My point is the fineline pic has both releases at the same time, with the SAME lighting and looks vastly different. That all man. Thats it. Nothing more than that. Both releases are pictured together and look different in the infra shade. No need to come in here and educate us on camera angles and lighting. We know whats up. Yeah we do.
You quoted my post, which as you can see was referring to the pinkness of the 2014 shade alone. I wasn’t talking about the shade in Comparison to the 2019. I’m saying his photo misrepresented the 2014 color. You’re arguing against a point I never made.

My other point about the lighting was because multiple people were calling 2019 pics fake with various reasons why the pics look suspect.

This the thread where feelings get hurt :lol:
No, this thread is where people get upset if they think they are upstaged by someone else with perspective and opinion that differs from their own. People get upset if they post trash pics that dont get the likes they want. And when someone else post pics that cause a reaction, they have to be a buzz kill to make sure we all dont forgrt about them.

No, this thread is where people get upset if they think they are upstaged by someone else with perspective and opinion that differs from their own. People get upset if they post trash pics that dont get the likes they want. And when someone else post pics that cause a reaction, they have to be a buzz kill to make sure we all dont forgrt about them.
If I post pics in here, it’s to share new looks at the shoe. That’s why anyone posts pics of the retail pair. Who gives a f about likes?

I still got the other pair from the last retro still in great condition

I’m in for these so I’m just going to keep both of them (shoulder shrug)

Especially sense I don’t think the Travis Scott 4’s are dropping at all (no surprise Super Bowl drop at all) these are the only thing that I’m interested in until the 11 lows

No man, the 2019 is MUCH closer to the og shade if not entirely spot on. As Jrepp said, both shoes are in the SAME lighting. The difference is staggering really.

20190104_214014_HDR.jpg

20180630_142506.jpg

That's not pink, and the "Infrared 23" shade is STILL the GOAT. IHMO, but okay fine. Like Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ said, it's ALL lighting. They look like a hot, solar, or lava red in without too much light. Hot pink, or dark pink, in the sunlight. I'm not taking ANY sides, nor I'm I sayin' you are wrong. i'm just stating my opnion. When I finally get the 2019's, I might say otherwise. i already know from the the jump, the 2019's shade, will be easier to match. I'm just saying in the matter of how they "POP", the 2014's wins. Trust me man, the shade is the ONLY thing I like, on the 2014's.

Last edited:
If I post pics in here, it’s to share new looks at the shoe. That’s why anyone posts pics of the retail pair. Who gives a f about likes?
Thats a great ******* question. I dont have followers on IG I just have NT. Sit down......

20190104_214014_HDR.jpg

20180630_142506.jpg

That's not pink, and the "Infrared 23" shade is STILL the GOAT. IHMO, but okay fine. Like Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ said, it's ALL lighting. They look like a hot, solar, or lava red in without too much light. Hot pink, or dark pink, in the sunlight. I'm not taking ANY sides, nor I'm I sayin' you are wrong. i'm just stating my opnion. When I finally get the 2019's, I might say otherwise. i already know from the the jump, the 2019's shade, will be easier to match. I'm just saying in the matter of how they "POP", the 2014's wins. Trust me man, the shade is the ONLY thing I like, on the 2014's.
That’s all I was saying :rofl:

With these releasing February of this year, the same time as the black cement 3 as last year, I hope the quantity and easy availability will be there for these shoes?

Nike Air = a double up for me.

Im talking about NT....
You have got to slow down man. Let people like what they see without always correcting them. Its a forum with fans of Jordan shoes. The whole time we were all reacting to the Fineline pics, I was waiting for you to come in and throw shade on all of it. And like script, you did.

Y’all need to learn about camera lighting and set up. These are Durabuck in every picture. These are also not pink. The contrast is more visible in some lightings and angles than not. Aside from the vid mars posted, every pair posted recently is likely a retail pair with different lighting.

Fineline even darkened his pics a little to show a darker red if you look at it. He often does whatever he can to make people pay his high preorder prices. He knows the streets want Varsity Red, and his photo definitely makes them look close

Clean it up how you want but those pics you posted earlier looked like bad 2010 era china fakes. It’s ok. No ones blaming you for it lol.

You have got to slow down man. Let people like what they see without always correcting them. Its a forum with fans of Jordan shoes. The whole time we were all reacting to the Fineline pics, I was waiting for you to come in and throw shade on all of it. And like script, you did.
Someone said they look straight up pink, I said it depends on the lighting and that Fineline misrepresented. Don’t try to act like we don’t respond to each others posts in here, on don’t have opinions on each others post. There have been quite a few clowning others, and arguing over a bunch of stuff. There have been plenty of that the last few days, yet you’re trying to single me out. You couldn’t wait to complain about something I said. You speak up for others and take things way more serious and hostile than others. I wasn’t even originally addressing you. Get off your high horse buddy. If I’m that bad, then get the mods or something

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom