2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
was i the only one who thought the og black red vi had an orange tint to it while the og white red had a pinkish tint to it?

i just remember as a kid thinking wow they made a white and hot pink jordan?
Never seen a pair of '91 white infrareds in person but based on this comparison it definitely looks like they had a pinkish tint to them just not as pink as the '14 release.
https___s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.jpg

I still can’t believe this. Probably won’t til they’re in hand.

Since I got into this whole shoe game I’ve dreamt of owning Nike Air Black Infrareds.. now I finally will. No sacrifices. No shorting us.

True infrared. Contrast heel. Durabuck.

All I can hope for is comfort.. man. I’m hype. :pimp:

I dont think the camera is able to pick up that true infrared color, it looked like the Jumpman was wiggin out when he showed the sole. Like the camera was trying to figure out how to process it.

I think we're all in for an extremely pleasant surprise when these show up. I WAS NOT expecting a classic drop like this so soon after the concords. They werent supposed to be perfect, whats going on at Jordan Brand?? They finally got it all the way together....

Now. The Bred 4s. That will be the true litmus test on if JB is serious about all this attention to detail they finally figured out. Are we out of the BC3 woods completely or will they regress again in April? Stay tuned.

If JB keeps their head down, disregards the hypebeast/fucboi influence going on around them and stays true to these original Jordans theyre going to end up carving their own lane again whether people are aware of it right now or not. The masses stopped caring about OG retros but if they keep coming out looking like this they could shake the game up fierce. Once it becomes the norm JBs reputation is going to skyrocket

If JB keeps their head down, disregards the hypebeast/fucboi influence going on around them and stays true to these original Jordans theyre going to end up carving their own lane again whether people are aware of it right now or not. The masses stopped caring about OG retros but if they keep coming out looking like this they could shake the game up fierce. Once it becomes the norm JBs reputation is going to skyrocket
Personally I like the way JB handles its releases now. They still drop some limited stuff that gets ate up by the hype and resellers (OW collab, Travis collab, Unions, Kaws etc, Solefly) but they keep all the OG's super GR, and if it that's the norm I'm completely ok with that. I haven't struck out on an OG Jordan for retail in a few years now.

I mean if we’re being realistic.. it’s pretty close.

Closer than the 2010. That’s for sure.

I def. agree but the 2010 was a better retro overall IMO. I didnt appreciate them at all when I had them (I complained about the leather which was decent at the time). I would love to see a NA White/Inf done like these 2019 joints though. Though it was closer, I always felt like the white made it look even more pink than the 2014 Blk pair.

The early release could be between today, Friday, or possibly Saturday. Jordan Brand just released the 1s today and they don't have a scheduled release Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom