2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I def. agree but the 2010 was a better retro overall IMO. I didnt appreciate them at all when I had them (I complained about the leather which was decent at the time). I would love to see a NA White/Inf done like these 2019 joints though. Though it was closer, I always felt like the white made it look even more pink than the 2014 Blk pair.

The white definitely does that.

The 2010 wasn’t terrible but I’d rather have the infrared shade correct than better leather, if I had to choose.

I never wore mine but if they were like the varsity’s then they were terrible comfort with cardboard insoles. Ok for a short trip to the mall but if you’re standing all day, they don’t help at all.

wy3yhj2i4333mfnakqup.jpg

Same, I need them.

way more excited to get these than I was the concords somehow. Maybe because the oversaturated hype and redneck diet rite grandma coming into champs that day with like 3 pairs dropping one on the floor because her hands were so full kind of put a sour taste on them. Or simply Im 37 and wearing black and white shiny shoes isnt as appealing as it used to be. Or because both of my pairs are flawed and I havent been able to address it with a 3rd pair yet...

I dont know, But if I had to choose between one or the other at this point to wear with an outfit its the gotta be the blinfrared 6 chief

thats right i said blinfrared

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS RELEASE!

The 1's releasing on a Thursday has absolutely nothing to do with an early SNKRS drop. That's all. But I do agree that an early drop is possible within the next few days.

I know, that's why I said at the beginning "The early release could be between today, Friday, or possibly Saturday". Today is Thursday. I was just saying that the 1s released today.

Fun Fact: The pair in this photo shoot is an early sample that didn't have the smooth toe. If you look closely, they have a toe rand. And much the same as the 10 4 years later, it was removed at Mike's request because he wanted a cleaner look for the toe box.
@jshortt
Yes sir!!! Here's a pic I snagged off the Jordan Legacy DVD. Different toe box and obviously the larger clear rubber portion on forefoot of sole. Plus no perforations in the ankle bumps AND it almost looks like the entire tongue itself is neoprene. Can't be sure though. Blink and you'd miss this in the dvd.
IMG_9890.JPG

@jshortt
Yes sir!!! Here's a pic I snagged off the Jordan Legacy DVD. Different toe box and obviously the larger clear rubber portion on forefoot of sole. Plus no perforations in the ankle bumps AND it almost looks like the entire tongue itself is neoprene. Can't be sure though. Blink and you'd miss this in the dvd.
IMG_9890.JPG
that tongue is plum silly

Just watched finelines video and I’m 100% convinced that pretty much every pair that was posted in here and on most of the social media accounts were not authentic. Shoe looks great. I’m definitely in for a pair.

Makes sense though....was coming from the 5, so just more pronounced ankle bumps with no perforations either, clear front outsole, toe cap....It's an interim step to what we actually got; the final product was definitely an improvement!

Just watched finelines video and I’m 100% convinced that pretty much every pair that was posted in here and on most of the social media accounts were not authentic. Shoe looks great. I’m definitely in for a pair.
I was saying most of these pics being posted were fakes while it was happening and people got mad, like they wanted them to look bad or something

Back
Top Bottom