2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
E8054E4C-6996-406B-A4F0-409C8B7388F6.png
I seriously cant believe this. They actually went damn near all in with this release like the Cords. Its perfect. The best looking retro since its 91 release. I had huge doubts they would come out like this. But yeah, the nailed it again. To have a brand new pair of these that matches this close to its original, crazy stoked. I to also feel like that kid again that wanted them so much. Great job they did on these.

E8054E4C-6996-406B-A4F0-409C8B7388F6.png
I seriously cant believe this. They actually went damn near all in with this release like the Cords. Its perfect. The best looking retro since its 91 release. I had huge doubts they would come out like this. But yeah, the nailed it again. To have a brand new pair of these that matches this close to its original, crazy stoked. I to also feel like that kid again that wanted them so much. Great job they did on these.
The latest is they might be fake and the real deal is trash

jshortt jshortt
Yes sir!!! Here's a pic I snagged off the Jordan Legacy DVD. Different toe box and obviously the larger clear rubber portion on forefoot of sole. Plus no perforations in the ankle bumps AND it almost looks like the entire tongue itself is neoprene. Can't be sure though. Blink and you'd miss this in the dvd.
IMG_9890.JPG

There we go! I remember that picture existing in some way/shape/form back in the day because that's definitely the one I remember seeing.

And noblekane noblekane you're right about the pink tint on the OG's. I remember having people ask me why I bought "pink Jordans." I'd always correct them and say it was "neon red." :lol:

Back
Top Bottom