2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Screenshot_20190124-160354_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20190124-160350_Samsung Internet.jpg
Hoodie is fire but i wish they had it in black as well.

shes the only one there that looks "current" i guess lol

That whole group of onlookers has to be the strangest, most random group of people you'd ever see standing around the Venice courts watching pickup basketball. It makes no sense :lol:

So damn, though, looks like they did these right. I for one didn't expect that. That Fineline pair almost has me changing my mind about passing on them, but I still don't think I'd really ever wear them, so I'm digging in and staying strong.

No. I’ve seen the shoe in store, but I don’t own them.
on second sight its not that bad the toe is definately suspect but the rest of the upper seems synthetic and spit leather. much softer than the rest of the vi retros.

the toe is hard plastic feeling but nothing as terrible as the sport blue or white infrared
9D8BB4BC-3D76-4B4C-8D72-DDA70D41F53B.jpeg

bonus tongue bleeding smh
1EF655FF-95D8-4493-963A-22E4946C00A5.jpeg

EFA97632-4311-46CB-A5A7-BF098833B2C0.jpeg

we live in a generation that doesnt like creases which is why nike tpu coats everything and makes it feel like toilet seats

id rather have a soft shoe with creases than feeling like i have a cast on my foot

That's one of the reasons why I think they had that type of "leather" on the Jordan 5s in 2013.

That was the worst leather I have ever seen on a Air Jordan. At least in the 80s and 90s, the synthetic leather actually looked and felt like real leather.

It was but I believe Nike/Jordan Brand did that for the people that complained about creasing and also they were cheap with materials around that time.

7E5CE683-7F78-483B-B666-213C25D5D0D6.jpeg

I guess I should have clarified for the NT detectives. Worn Leather shoes don’t age well. I’m talking creasing and all
its the only material that can be restored, and it looks fine if you take care of it with shoe trees and conditioner.

its the only material that can be restored, and it looks fine if you take care of it with shoe trees and conditioner.

That’s exactly my point. Leather needs these things to actually last, wereas synthetic doesn’t. I’m a fan of leather, I take care of it, coats, wallets, belts and all. But that’s not the norm, we are the 1% that make up Nike sales.

Back
Top Bottom