2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
If more photos and videos come out of these and they don't look like this I'll happily take a fineline pair too. Nike and JB can snort rocks if they are going to give us anything different.
F448CBAB-EFCA-4C22-B91D-1B684D77229A.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh.

Saw this via dm and yes they’re fake but if the authentic pairs have that high tongue omg!!!
A056E57F-7845-4C94-AF2F-DB2CAD9AD2D5.jpeg
44907AAF-1A5D-410C-8802-32E5C49A1AA8.jpeg

Jordan brand really did it. Actual madmen. :wow: I had my doubts but they actually pulled these off well.
Screenshot_20190124-075328_YouTube.jpg
B1559BC8-A795-4499-A0F8-CE63410DD2D3.png
F448CBAB-EFCA-4C22-B91D-1B684D77229A.jpeg

Even the contrast heel that I was worried about so much is properly there. I am beyond excited for these now! These really are going to be my first double up. :nthat:
Yeah I’m definitely getting these. These look sexy and mean at the same damn time

The dude Scoop208 got a vid up.

Looks different than what fineline posted.

Scoop known for having fakes so take it with a grain of salt.

Lotta these dudes trynna get their hands on as close to retail pairs as possible to be some of the first to upload to YouTube and get those views.. weak.

Dudes thumbnail he’s out here trynna look hype but he gotta know those prolly fake if he looked at this thread or seen any retail pics.

Scoop208 for sure messes with fakes ,hes linked sites that are flipping knock offs.
Hes also a fraud he was involved with scamming a bunch of ppl on sneaks,not to long ago.
He tried to make it right , but he still owes ppl money to this day .
While were on the topic unbreakable was caught selling fakes before too. Being he uses Measly G and fineline1721 Id deem them suspect as well .
Not saying they provided unbreakable the fakes, but what I will say is, birds of a feather......

Last edited:
F the JB apparel; I agree with the overall sentiment in here. Give me a cool geek *** shirt with Vader, Cyclops or Tetsuo in the red Jacket to match the pop on these, and I'll be good.

Back
Top Bottom