2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Surprised they’re doing NFL Pegasus’. Will add to my Niner kick collection depending how the come out.

Yea I gotta see what eagles green they got on em.. easier to go with black eagles gear because at least I know what I’ll be getting

Was wondering what happened to this...sentencing was originally scheduled in spring
dahell2.png

Damn, yeah...I thought this was already resolved, but come to think of it, I just forgot.

Fine him and move it along.

Question. Does YouTube TV or Hulu or any of the other streaming platforms offer Fox and CBS for football games?

I’ve been finding my own sports streams for years but every once in a while there’s a few hiccups and I go full panic mode if I miss one snap when the Packers are on. I’d be willing to fork out the dough during football season and cancelling it after so I don’t have to deal with even more anxiety during the game. Side note: I am aware of an antenna for local channels but it’s not an option.

Question. Does YouTube TV or Hulu or any of the other streaming platforms offer Fox and CBS for football games?

I’ve been finding my own sports streams for years but every once in a while there’s a few hiccups and I go full panic mode if I miss one snap when the Packers are on. I’d be willing to fork out the dough during football season and cancelling it after. Side note: I am aware of an antenna for local channels but it’s not an option.

they should, yes. they have the local CBS, NBC, etc channels

the one thing that's annoying is that you'll be delayed. so if your friends are on normal cable or antenna...they'll text you about a play 30 seconds before it happens :lol:

direct tv now was like 1-2 minutes behind. it was AWFUL. i'm on youtube tv now and it's less than 30 seconds delayed

the one thing that's annoying is that you'll be delayed. so if your friends are on normal cable or antenna...they'll text you about a play 30 seconds before it happens :lol:

direct tv now was like 1-2 minutes behind. it was AWFUL. i'm on youtube tv now and it's less than 30 seconds delayed
i hate this so much lol

I’ve been finding my own sports streams for years but every once in a while there’s a few hiccups and I go full panic mode if I miss one snap when the Packers are on. I’d be willing to fork out the dough during football season and cancelling it after so I don’t have to deal with even more anxiety during the game. Side note: I am aware of an antenna for local channels but it’s not an option.

If you live somewhere that won’t allow a dish or have a friend that lives in an apartment, you can get Sunday Ticket with something like Roku.

I forget where you live. If it’s Wisky, then you probably dont want to pay for that if GB is always on locally.

Do your googles cause access to local channels on streaming subs vary. I believe your location affects it as well

I watch all my local channels on a HD antenna since my Sling sub has zero local channels

Edit: PSvue seems like the one for sports/multiscreen watching based on a few NTers in here

Oh yeah I’m used to that lol. Like I said I been streaming sports forever now and when it comes to the packers I can’t even look at my phone cause I know the group chat basically doing a damn play by play.

Oh a bunch of texts. I wonder what that means. Did we **** up or did something good happen. I leave it at that lol.

If you live somewhere that won’t allow a dish or have a friend that lives in an apartment, you can get Sunday Ticket with something like Roku.

I forget where you live. If it’s Wisky, then you probably dont want to pay for that if GB is always on locally.

Word. Yeah I kind of moved kind of didn’t and won’t be living back in Wisconsin for another year or so. So yeah I’m gonna consider Sunday ticket as well but Idk what they’re streaming situation is but I’m going to look into that as well.

You guys don’t mess with Red Zone?

That won’t cut it for me since I live in the PNW trying to watch the Vikings.

Need full game access. I’ve also had Sunday Ticket for most years since about 1995, so even if not just for the Vikings, I’d take in football constantly and needed the ability to be able to watch full games or a particular game when I wanted. That’s probably not so much the same now, but I gotta pay to watch the Vikes, so I do and I get the whole thing.

Redzone is great though.

Word. Yeah I kind of moved kind of didn’t and won’t be living back in Wisconsin for another year or so. So yeah I’m gonna consider Sunday ticket as well but Idk what they’re streaming situation is but I’m going to look into that as well.

It worked just fine for me (so long as you have good internet speed/connection or what have you), but it is delayed about 1-2 minutes. That was only a nuisance when I thought I was posting real time on NT. :lol:

I should say that there was one season where I rarely watched games on TV unless me and my boy went to the bar...We were broke boy status for a stint and I got us the NFL package on Sirius radio. It was a real change, but it was good times. Vikings sucked anyway...It was the McNabb transition to Ponder season. :sick:

I should say that there was one season where I rarely watched games on TV unless me and my boy went to the bar...We were broke boy status for a stint and I got us the NFL package on Sirius radio. It was a real change, but it was good times. Vikings sucked anyway...It was the McNabb transition to Ponder season. :sick:

I forgot Mcnabb on the Vikings ever happened. That's as weird as seeing Moss in a Titans jersey.

Back
Top Bottom