2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

6385B97E-7854-46C3-B1CC-2F45B3B6A070.gif

Sam Darnold thinks wishing someone a birthday is giving up your competitive edge...interesting

You the one who posted a clip from practice kid...

Exactly and you posted a clip from an actual nfl game

As if they are even in the same spectrum, bud

Wentz also threw for 360 yards and 2tds that game, an actual nfl game against an opposing NFL team

Exactly and you posted a clip from an actual nfl game

As if they are even in the same spectrum, bud

Wentz also threw for 360 yards and 2tds that game, an actual nfl game against an opposing NFL team
So a INT in the first week of practice, is more meaningful then one in a game where yall lost? Makes sense...

That's just like the people judging Daniel Jones off that one bad pass we saw in training camp.

We just had probably the best draft in the league for the second year in a row. You think Derek Carr, Antonio Brown, Doug Martin, Jalen Richard and Darren Waller are all going to fall off a cliff? Arden Key, Justin Ellis, Johnathan Hankins and Josh Mauro have potential to be the most dominant DL in the league. Our top safety is returning and so is our top CB. We have a Pro-Bowl right tackle in Trent Brown and two former Pro-Bowl OL that are coming back from injury in 28 year old Gabe Jackson and 36 year old Richie Incognito. The Raiders can win right now.

Like most of the football world, you probably know hardly anybody on our team.

:rofl:

So a INT in the first week of practice, is more meaningful then one in a game where yall lost? Makes sense...

That's just like the people judging Daniel Jones off that one bad pass we saw in training camp.

An NFL game, is harder than practice

Not a hard concept

Chick fil a’s have been poppin up around Manhattan for a few years.

Popped in one today.

Why the **** are they so nice? I’m not even sure if “nice” is a sufficient descriptor. It was almost as if I was in a scene of the Truman show or Get Out. It was low key creepy.

Chicken sandwich was fye tho, and I’d inject that Polynesian sauce if I could.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom