2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Derek Carr seems cringe as hell :lol:

They’re really gonna have to milk AB, Incognito, Carr, Doug Martin, Burfict and Josh Jacobs as much as possible because nobody knows who the **** any of the rest of these dudes are.

Josh Jacobs got like no time, expect that to change moving forward.

Abram is a lot. :lol: That scene on the ranch with him and Ferrell was great.

Feel bad for Ollie, but he was a long shot.

And Gruden was classic Gruden. The conversation with him, Burfict, etc. in the middle of training camp was his best shine.

Josh Jacobs got like no time, expect that to change moving forward.

Abram is a lot. :lol: That scene on the ranch with him and Ferrell was great.

Feel bad for Ollie, but he was a long shot.

And Gruden was classic Gruden. The conversation with him, Burfict, etc. in the middle of training camp was his best shine.

I’m guessing they plan on featuring Jacobs a bunch next episode since it’ll have their first preseason game in there.

That was a pretty damn uninteresting first episode not gonna lie.

I’m guessing they plan on featuring Jacobs a bunch next episode since it’ll have their first preseason game in there.

That was a pretty damn uninteresting first episode not gonna lie.
Definitely an intro episode to showcase the more popular players on the team (AB, Carr, Incognito, Gruden).

Abram is just a dude that I bet the cameras can’t get away from. They probably already got hours on hours of footage on him :lol:

I expect more players to be showcased like Jacobs, Renfrow and Darren Waller.

Jacobs signed late with the Raiders so wouldn't be surprised if that's why he wasn't on the show a lot this week

He looked like he thought Steve Smith would've torn him apart if he had said, "Don't start me" ... he wasn't expecting that response to start me :lol:

Zeke has more leverage than Bell did. The cowboys would be throwing their season away without him and Jerry won’t be capable of dealing with that. Especially since they have the potential to have a great season.

HoarseRecklessHaddock-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom