2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

I'm with it.

All I know is... Super Bowl in Miami.. I live down here. Need Bears to make it.

I'm already air b n b'ng my crib out for the weekend and crashing with one of my joints and making some $$$ that weekend :lol: 95% of the hotels are booked for that weekend down here already. Def going to make some cash on it.

Mike Tyson.gif

never trusted that cryotherapy machine. I dont care how safe they say it is, I dont trust it. Mess around and lose a piece of your wang. I need every inch available.
Been dealing with some shoulder pain and ice it from time to time. Even something has simple as an ice pack has warnings on to not ice for more than 20 minutes and to always have a layer of material between your skin and the cold pack. All that for a simple *** ice pack.

Imagine getting into a contraption with abilities akin to sub zeroes finishing move????? **** that ****.

Been dealing with some shoulder pain and ice it from time to time. Even something has simple as an ice pack has warnings on to not ice for more than 20 minutes and to always had a layer of material between your skin and the cold pack. All that for a simple *** ice pack.

Imagine getting into a contraption with abilities akin to sub zeroes finishing move????? **** that ****.
exactly. I've put an ice pack on me with no towel for a long period of time and I couldnt feel that area for a few days.

Been dealing with some shoulder pain and ice it from time to time. Even something has simple as an ice pack has warnings on to not ice for more than 20 minutes and to always have a layer of material between your skin and the cold pack. All that for a simple *** ice pack.

My shoulder pain came back around 2 weeks ago.

Who did you go to get yours checked out again? A general physician?

Idk AB’s situation but I feel like that shouldn’t happen to an athlete of his caliber. I’m pretty sure LeBron swears by that thing and I feel like there would be people overseeing it to make for damn sure you don’t **** yourself up.

I've heard that Levi's Stadium is a roast oven, in contrast to Candlestick Park.
Yup. Something where they built it in relation to where the Sun rises during that time of year. Literally cooks fans.

Plus the field surface is trash.

Why couldn’t we just get a dome like everyone else??? :sick::smh:

Back
Top Bottom