2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Is Marshawn a hall of famer?
It would’ve been tight but given his history with the media imma say nah.

10k rusher.

Multiple Pro Bowls, 2 All Pros

Super Bowl champ on a team you can’t tell the history of the league without mentioning.

He’s got the accolades.

Chargers vs Bears Super Bowl :nerd:

I'm with it.

All I know is... Super Bowl in Miami.. I live down here. Need Bears to make it.

I'm already air b n b'ng my crib out for the weekend and crashing with one of my joints and making some $$$ that weekend :lol: 95% of the hotels are booked for that weekend down here already. Def going to make some cash on it.

I was going to do that cryotherapy **** the list of what can go wrong was way too long. No joke they had disclosures on there that you could freeze your **** off if you had excess moisture on your clothes. I was not about that life so didn't do it after that

Last edited:
Marshawn def has a case for the hall. IMO he gets in on one of his last eligible years as time heals all and the voters will get over his past and recognize his production on the field.

Who is a player that y'all feel found the most success on their 2nd team as opposed to their first? I would have to think Brees, Favre and Chris Carter are the best examples

Jerome Bettis and Priest Holmes.

Even more rare is finding your success on your 4th stop like Rich Gannon.

Not sure if better or just about equal but Palmer and Moss after both ended up leaving the raiders.

I was going to do that cryotherapy **** the list of what can go wrong was way too long. No joke they had disclosures on there that you could freeze your **** off if you had excess moisture on your clothes. I was not about that life so didn't do it after that

waste of money IMO

just take cold showers and your good

Didn't know they were doing a Philip Rivers biopic
ohhh.png

Back
Top Bottom