2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

He’s been on the ballot for three years no luck yet
This isn’t the Basketball HOF.

The Pro Football HOF might be the hardest Hall to get in across all sports. There’s a bunch of HOF caliber talent not there yet; it takes 2 decades for some of them to get in. Even worse if you’re an older player; due to the evolving nature of the game their numbers may not look to hot.

Our GM John Lynch been up a couple years not and hasn’t got in, and he’s def not getting in next year because Troy is up.

I dont think Hines is a lock at all. His numbers are impresssive though, playing in a run heavy offense.

Isaac Bruce better get in if Hines gets in.

actually, I take that back. Hines will eventually get in there. Took Cris Carter 6 tries. And he's a Steeler.

Hines retired 8th all time in receptions. He's currently at 15th. He's somewhere in the 20's when it comes to yards.

Combine that with his 2 SB rings and SB MVP and he's going to get in.

Anyway,

Who is a player that y'all feel found the most success on their 2nd team as opposed to their first? I would have to think Brees, Favre and Chris Carter are the best examples.

^ Steve young or would he technically be 3rd team

Marshall Faulk was great with the colts but that was a team thing.. ricky after saints.. Deion was the goods with the falcons but won Super Bowls with 9ers and cowboys

Brees gotta be 1, right?

Hines retired 8th all time in receptions. He's currently at 15th. He's somewhere in the 20's when it comes to yards.

Combine that with his 2 SB rings and SB MVP and he's going to get in.

Anyway,

Who is a player that y'all feel found the most success on their 2nd team as opposed to their first? I would have to think Brees, Favre and Chris Carter are the best examples.

Brees 100% has to be atop the list.

Favre technically Minny third team. 8-3 start with the Jets and wound up missing the playoffs :sick: .

Oh nah I mean I know that. Favre was so good on the packers that most people don't even realize that he was on the falcons :lol:

Steve Young comes to mind as well.

Oh nah I mean I know that. Favre was so good on the packers that most people don't even realize that he was on the falcons :lol:

Nah I figured you were referring to Packers as his second team. It would be ridiculous to think he did better elsewhere lol.

Is Pro Football talk any good?

Honestly it's cool. I normally watch First Things First while getting ready for work but I'm tired of them talking about NBA / LeBron / Clippers right now when basketball isn't for another 2 months.

NFL is just revving up again so hearing just NFL news is a breath of fresh air for me

Same with Young.

That man was Tim Tebow when he was on the Bucs.

Back
Top Bottom