2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Only Chuck we respect is Chester

upload_2019-8-5_16-44-51.jpeg

I absolutely despise both the Ravens and Steelers but to me Ed and Troy are 1A and 1B in terms of safeties. They're in a tier of their own.

I absolutely despise both the Ravens and Steelers but to me Ed and Troy are 1A and 1B in terms of safeties. They're in a tier of their own.

Troy wasn’t better than dawk

And you better put some respeck on Ronnie’s name

And if rod was a safety from he might be the GOAT

If it’s Troy vs Dawk I’m going Troy.

Dude was doing **** we ain’t never seen before.

Reactions: sb
Reactions: sb
Yea.

Reed, bdawk, troy, lynch, all those guys would have their games somewhat neutralized with these new rules in the league.

Definitely would've been good though because of their individual skills.

I disagree.. certain guys would be more so nickel LBs AND those safeties would be diminished

But guys who could legit cover would have more value and would be HUGE.. like today, give me guys like Ed, dawk and earl.. they could single cover TEs, RBs and slot WRs and would be able to hit in the run game

Like Charles Woodson and rod are other guys in this versatile convo with cover skills

Troy was so good that he could lineup in that rover spot, yes. But..

He wasn't a slouch in coverage though man. He could ball hawk when it was needed.

I mean I’m not saying Troy was bad

But only safeties I’d trust in coverage over dawk were: Ed, rod and earl

Chuck played both corner and safety tho.

If we wanna compare just safeties alone, Ed Reed over Chuck hands down. If we’re looking at the full body of work and need to build a defense for the next 15 years, man idk :lol:

I’d also throw Rod Woodson and Polamalu in the convo of GOAT’s in the secondary.

Back
Top Bottom