2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Where does Ed Reed rank in the best ever? He’s the best I’ve seen

Even as a Niners fan I put him over lot. Reed would flourish in any era.

Imagine if Reed played now when they throw all over the place :sick::sick::sick:

He’d make the Pro-Bowl from the 2 Bengals games alone.

Even as a Niners fan I put him over lot. Reed would flourish in any era.

Imagine if Reed played now when they throw all over the place :sick::sick::sick:

He’d make the Pro-Bowl from the 2 Bengals games alone.
and lead the league in pi calls and unnecessary roughness.

Yea.

Reed, bdawk, troy, lynch, all those guys would have their games somewhat neutralized with these new rules in the league.

Definitely would've been good though because of their individual skills.

and lead the league in pi calls and unnecessary roughness.

Nah. Ed could hit, but his #1 attribute was to get the FOOTBALL. He’s not a head hunter like Jamal Adams or some of these non-hands having DBs. He could play in any era. Ed would average 8 interceptions per year.

He’s the epitome of a ballhawk. I don’t know why DBs don’t adopt the Ed Reed, Deion, Rod Woodson mentality. IDGAF about big hits. Get me a interception and get 6 while doing it

Ed Reed probably had the highest defensive IQ of any DB who ever played as well. His instincts were off the charts.

Can't remember the year, but when he was at UM, he pretty much stole the ball from a teammate (who got an INT) as they were falling and he made a few cuts to take it to the house. It was a big play because the game was close

Ed Reed probably had the highest defensive IQ of any DB who ever played as well. His instincts were off the charts.

Can't remember the year, but when he was at UM, he pretty much stole the ball from a teammate (who got an INT) as they were falling and he made a few cuts to take it to the house. It was a big play because the game was close

2001. Boston College. That game saved their season

Nah. Ed could hit, but his #1 attribute was to get the FOOTBALL. He’s not a head hunter like Jamal Adams or some of these non-hands having DBs. He could play in any era. Ed would average 8 interceptions per year.

He’s the epitome of a ballhawk. I don’t know why DBs don’t adopt the Ed Reed, Deion, Rod Woodson mentality. IDGAF about big hits. Get me a interception and get 6 while doing it
yeah

I asked before looking at the numbers and tbh it kind of feels like the answer is obviously Woodson.

Granted they play different positions but Charles often played a safety role. And simply played everywhere. Which i’d rather have.

64 Int’s, 33 Forced Fumbles, 20 Sacks 13 TD’s :sick:

Back
Top Bottom