2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

What are your thoughts on my friend possibly stacking his WR’s and rolling with Tarik Cohen as my RB2 next to Kamara in a 0.5 PPR league?

I think your friend would be better suited with Cohen as a flex player if anything.

David Montgomery is about to solidify himself as a 3 down back and Cohen will possibly get like 9 touches a game if so whether it be running or receptions. Nagy has said many times this offense will not rely on one person, the ball will be spread around, there's too many talented weapons on the team.

I was going to buy an Eagles ticket on StubHub, but they wanted a goddamn $62 fee on top of the ticket price. :sick:

I think your friend would be better suited with Cohen as a flex player if anything.

David Montgomery is about to solidify himself as a 3 down back and Cohen will possibly get like 9 touches a game if so whether it be running or receptions. Nagy has said many times this offense will not rely on one person, the ball will be spread around, there's too many talented weapons on the team.

Do you think Mike Davis will eat into Montgomery’s workload though?

I’d take Ed, GOAT FS

I’d take dawk as a SS in today’s league

Rod the only guy I’d take over reed as a safety and that’s because he was so good at corner for so long and was damn good at safety when he played the position

I’m taking Dawkins over Troy thou

Crazy that Ed Reed didn’t mention Ray Lewis during his HOF speech. Did they not like each other ?

Ed don't tap dance

ray-lewis-takes-knees-baltimore-ravens-jaguars-pregame-statue.jpg

I had always heard that the media played up the Ed and Ray relationship more than what it really was.

I’m taking Reed over anyone who’s very played.

He caught the Holy Spirit anytime he got his hands on the rock. Dude really did give a damn once he picked it off.

Ed could catch it in the back of the endzone and would still bring it out :lol::pimp:

Gimme Ed reed...

Troy >>> Dawkins too....

Dawkins was no slouch tho, dude had few weaknesses to his game...very aggressive yet smart....

Troy and Ed were just in their own elite tier....like there’s 4-5 “elite” WRs right now...but Julio and AB84 are on another tier...

Back
Top Bottom