2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Chick fil a’s have been poppin up around Manhattan for a few years.

Pop in on today.

Why the **** are they so nice? I’m not even sure if “nice” is a sufficient descriptor. It was almost as if I was in a fence of the Truman show or Get Out. It was low key creepy.

Chicken sandwich was fye tho, and I’d inject that Polynesian sauce if I could.
Typical NYer trippin off proper customer service like it’s a bad thing :lol:

Low key tho - when I said thank you to my cashier for the order and she replied with the “it was my pleasure” I was legit like “oohhh sshhhiittt” :lol:

Pop in on today.

Why the **** are they so nice? I’m not even sure if “nice” is a sufficient descriptor. It was almost as if I was in a fence of the Truman show or Get Out. It was low key creepy.

same as in n out employees...most of em are crazy friendly and nice. part of the deal, i guess. i like it though :lol:

Pop in on today.

I have zero clue what training they give them, but I’ve never been to any of their locations and met someone just having a bad day

Legit unheard of in the service industry and ain’t like they working for tips

If I didn’t know any better, I’d say it was a cult.. especially with how religious the owner(s) is

Typical NYer trippin off proper customer service like it’s a bad thing :lol:

Low key tho - when I said thank you to my cashier for the order and she replied with the “it was my pleasure” I was legit like “oohhh sshhhiittt” :lol:
Wait a minute “my pleasure” is a thing there?

I asked for some packets and home girl came all the way out to get it for me even tho it was mad busy. I said thank you and she was like “my pleasure” :lol:

Bugged me out.

The my pleasure thing kind of annoys me. Can I get a spicy chicken sandwich. My pleasure. Make it a meal. My pleasure. But can I get a large fry instead of medium. My pleasure. Lemonade. My pleasure. Can I get a few chik fil a sauces. My pleasure. K thanks. My pleasure.

Going assume it ain’t just eagles

93EFCA27-2EA5-41B4-A4ED-F49DDA33A423.jpeg

13366F33-2BD9-4A73-A83C-1D3568F5511D.jpeg

Do yourself a favor. Next time you go to In n Out order this:

Fried mustard
Grilled onions
Ketchup on the top bun
With chilies

And well done fries.

Y’all sayin it’s over rated just don’t know...

Back
Top Bottom