2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

PlushTautHawaiianmonkseal-size_restricted.gif

That's illegal
The irony...

Texans should have BEEN been on the phone with the Washington professional football team

Why don’t you guys just used reddit steaming.

I have been but like I said there’s hiccups. Also they’ve been cracking down on it and banning the subs. NBA Soccer and UFC all gone. Granted something else will pop up if it happens, I already figured out the alternative platform for the NBA but I don’t want to be scrambling. I will pay for the Packers knowing I will never have an issue cause the levels to which I’m emotionally invested make it worth it.

I used to stream on reddit but the delay and streams sometimes shutting down had me switch to dazn. I’m not sure if it’s different in the US but I get every game as well as redzone and all the other sports they offer for $20/month.

I used to stream on reddit but the delay and streams sometimes shutting down had me switch to dazn. I’m not sure if it’s different in the US but I get every game as well as redzone and all the other sports they offer for $20/month.

Is that **** legal? I’ve been forcing our interns to give me their college email addresses so I can sign up for Sunday ticket for 20 a month

Is that **** legal? I’ve been forcing our interns to give me their college email addresses so I can sign up for Sunday ticket for 20 a month

Yes I believe they actually own the nfl broadcasting rights here in Canada over league pass. Again I’m not sure if it’s different for you guys.

Bruh $20 a month for one service?

Why not just get a TV package for that?

Or some HD TV Antenna, it’ll at least have cbs lol

How does Reddit streaming stay up? I know they just took some heat but it’s not dead.

How does Reddit streaming stay up? I know they just took some heat but it’s not dead.

I guess it depends on how seriously the league/networks pursue shutting them down. UFC streamed without issue until they started broadcasting on espn.

holy hell, they really did raise the prices. I swear, as soon as Directv loses the NFL package, I'm cursing them out and cancelling.

NFL Max includes everything including streaming on a phone?

Yup you can watch every game off your TV, tablet and phone with the Max. Plus Redzone on any of those as well.

Back
Top Bottom