2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Ready to see Geno work tonight :pimp:

giphy.gif

So the NWO '98 amount of GMs the Texans have can actually make necessary moves? Nice. Now find a way to get Trent Williams here so Matt Khalil can have a permanent backup role.

So the NWO '98 amount of GMs the Texans have can actually make necessary moves? Nice. Now find a way to get Trent Williams here so Matt Khalil can have a permanent backup role.

Yea yea yea.. whatever gets him out of the nfc east and off the pats

Does anyone have a list of starting QBs, who aren't injured or might be held out for strictly cautionary reasons, not playing tonight or this weekend?

Does anyone have a list of starting QBs, who aren't injured or might be held out for strictly cautionary reasons, not playing tonight or this weekend?

I know Cam isn’t playing tonight and Ben isn’t playing tomorrow.

I know Cam isn’t playing tonight and Ben isn’t playing tomorrow.

Trubisky probably will not play all preseason if he does maybe a quarter max this entire offseason and maybe not til week 3.

SHOCKED Andy Reid is playing Mahomes for a full quarter Saturday

Trubisky probably will not play all preseason if he does maybe a quarter max this entire offseason and maybe not til week 3.

SHOCKED Andy Reid is playing Mahomes for a full quarter Saturday

Does Andy get a pass for this since Mahomes is only in his second full year starting?

Aaron Rodgers mad about two-a-days or something ?

Joint Practices and Special Team Drills. Here is his quote:

“I don’t think doing live special teams drills is very smart. I think the [NFL]PA is going to look at that, for sure. The kickoff especially is one of the most dangerous plays in football, and that’s why they’ve tweaked different things over the years. Close to a live kickoff drill I don’t think is best use of a [joint] practice.”

Here’s another one:

First-year Green Bay Packers head coach Matt LaFleur may have found this week's joint practices with the Houston Texans useful, but quarterback Aaron Rodgers wasn't a fan.

"I'm glad it's over," Rodgers said of the joint practices, per Tom Silverstein of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. "So we can get onto the rest of training camp."

According to Silverstein, the two-time NFL MVP didn't believe there was much to gain from holding joint practices with another team, as neither side was going to tip its regular-season strategies—not during preseason games, and especially not during preseason practices.

Joint Practices and Special Team Drills. Here is his quote:

“I don’t think doing live special teams drills is very smart. I think the [NFL]PA is going to look at that, for sure. The kickoff especially is one of the most dangerous plays in football, and that’s why they’ve tweaked different things over the years. Close to a live kickoff drill I don’t think is best use of a [joint] practice.”

Here’s another one:

First-year Green Bay Packers head coach Matt LaFleur may have found this week's joint practices with the Houston Texans useful, but quarterback Aaron Rodgers wasn't a fan.

"I'm glad it's over," Rodgers said of the joint practices, per Tom Silverstein of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. "So we can get onto the rest of training camp."

According to Silverstein, the two-time NFL MVP didn't believe there was much to gain from holding joint practices with another team, as neither side was going to tip its regular-season strategies—not during preseason games, and especially not during preseason practices.
Rogers really turning into a BA

I’m a big Duke Johnson hater. :lol: Think he’s overrated, sorry Dukez, guess we’ll find out.

Back
Top Bottom