2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Aye just cuz these white girls like black D don't think they don't have racist views. I'm not going to no pronstars for their race/political views.

Me either.. but when you learn some things about a person, hard to look at them the same

I straight up silence out dudes still arguing anything Matty Tap Water. Bruh is subpar.

Y’all still on this ish huh.
And Mahomes is still better :lol:

Matt Ryan hasn't even maximized that talent around him. Put Julio with Rodgers or Mahomes and he wouldn't be having single digit TD years.
yea for sure winning league MVP for sure isn’t maximizing the talent around you. And yea Julio is legit only good for scoring touchdowns and doesn’t contribute to our offense in any other ways so Matt doesn’t get the best out of him

And AGAIN before we go down this path again NO I do not think Matt Ryan is an elite quarterback in the NFL. He is just not sub par of garbage or trash or any of those other words y’all overuse and lose all meaning of.

Y’all still on this ish huh.

yea for sure winning league MVP for sure isn’t maximizing the talent around you. And yea Julio is legit only good for scoring touchdowns and doesn’t contribute to our offense in any other ways so Matt doesn’t get the best out of him

And AGAIN before we go down this path again NO I do not think Matt Ryan is an elite quarterback in the NFL. He is just not sub par of garbage or trash or any of those other words y’all overuse and lose all meaning of.

I ain't say Matt Ryan was garbage. He just ain't been living up to expectations. He had that MVP year and people were ready to put him with the elites but then his play fell back again.

I ain't say Matt Ryan was garbage. He just ain't been living up to expectations. He had that MVP year and people were ready to put him with the elites but then his play fell back again.

What expectations has he not lived up to though? Who if anyone predicted he was gonna be or should be elite in the NFL? I don’t remember anyone saying those should be his expectations coming out of college. His expectations was to be good QB to help stabilize a team going through some **** personally that’s all I hoped for and he’s done that. The fact that he’s at least in the outside of that elite convo (even though he’s not elite) means he exceeded expectations of anything cause no one really at the time being drafted thought he would be anywhere near that convo

Rodgers
Mahomes
Brady
Brees
Wilson
Luck
Rivers
Ryan
Wentz
Ben
Cam
Goff
Watson
Stafford
Jimmy G
Dak
Cousins
Foles
Trubisky
Mariota
Mayfield
Carr
Flacco
Dalton
Manning
Darnold
Jameis
Rosen
Lamar jackson
Haskins
Murray

Not sure if I missed someone

Yall can joke all yall want get your lulz out. Im tired of explaining it to yall. We'll see this season.

We are doing QB rankings fool

If we include Allen where do we draw the line? Does OBJ get put in there due to the couple TDS he threw for last year?

Disappointed Atlanta’s best QB hasn’t been named yet

Disappointed Atlanta’s best QB hasn’t been named yet

114FF7F8-DEC3-4AC0-992B-52F0BA8A3134.gif

Back
Top Bottom