2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Ain't even anti-Steelers, just puttin' the battery in @DeadsetAce's & @rolaholic's backs.
5.JPG

64807773_2321692888043177_7764017363141263360_n.jpg

Been Posted??

He’s no TB but it’s cool to see a side of AR you never get to see. Great to see him give so much credit to Favre. Although, I don’t know what to make of some of his body language when discussing topics like his new coach and the system for this season... didn’t come across as sincere and enthusiastic as some of his other responses. And he definitely started angling against the rules towards the end. Interesting.

i look forward to when my team plays against matt ryan.. and goff now too

no way in hell would i say the same about mahomes

Last edited:
Russell Wilson in 2019 is not the same Russell Wilson from 2014

I know. I've said it many times on this board. Russ now = better. Russ now = not winning. All about the QB tho, yes? :nerd:

I know none of this matters, we gon see "winning plays" & **** like that explain him away. Same as 2013-14.

QB's that put up 100 yards and win = "winning plays"

QB's that put up 400 yards and lose = "sucks"

*thumbs up*

Russell Wilson has been making winning plays for the Seahawks his entire career, including his rookie season. Especially when the team has never given him a winning o-line, including making plays with his legs. It’s about more than counting stats (and his counting stats his first few years were fantastic and record setting in many cases).

*thumbs up*

KYLE SHANAHAN DA GENIUS.

Is there another coach that would get hired faster than Shanahan if York did some dumb **** and fire him?

Did you see the segment of Cowherd where he was gushing over Shanahan and comparing him to Belichick in Cleveland?

Rodgers being the best QB ain't some crazy hot take.

You saying Kawhi can't lead a team was flat out crazy. :lol:

If we talking 5 years ago, you may have a decent point.... but coming off a 6th SB from TB and season like Mahomes had - with the talent and ability he has and youth that accompanies it all, there is no way you can put AR ahead of those two guys.

If we talking 5 years ago, you may have a decent point.... but coming off a 6th SB from TB and season like Mahomes had - with the talent and ability he has and youth that accompanies it all, there is no way you can put AR ahead of those two guys.

You just put Brees over Rodgers when Brees has more talent and still looked worse than Rodgers last year. You brought up youth, Russ is younger and better than Brees right now.

You just put Brees over Rodgers when Brees has more talent and still looked worse than Rodgers last year. You brought up youth, Russ is younger and better than Brees right now.

You’re using one small part of my argument for Mahomes against me. Not enough. Also, I’m taking Brees because he has been more consistent over the years than AR and has the same amount of rings.

Back
Top Bottom