Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xbox initially wanted to create a circle of 10 friends to share games with before its release but you had to keep your xbox online 24/7 or something like that. Cant remember exactly. And everyone went nuts forcing Microsoft to change all their plans to be innovative with sharing games. remember all that? This is how they compensated.

Yea, people are stupid.

Regardless, you can still gameshare. I'm looking for a new gameshare partner now though.

I'd be down for this 8o

I'll shoot you what I have today.

Like trey ohh five said ab only having 3 digital games i only have 4 :lol

Prolly not worth it with me either :{

:lol no man, it's just a running joke.

I'll shoot you the list as well. Although I don't know how it would help you if you have every game.

Last edited by a moderator:
If my friends wanted me to play games with them at the expense of missing out on all of PS exclusive titles, they better pool their cash and buy me a XBone.

I buy every console eventually. I just lean towards PS because they have the better selection of content. I hear XBox may eventually bow out of the system business altogether like Sega did. The new Scorpio system is rumored to be $700. Who's buying that when you can get a PC that plays all of Xbones games along with PS exclusives like Street Fighter 5?

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
If my friends wanted me to play games with them at the expense of missing out on all of PS exclusive titles. They better pool their cash and buy me a XBone.

I buy every console eventually. I just lean towards PS because they have the better selection of content. I hear XBox may eventually bow out of the system business altogether like Sega did. The new Scorpio system is rumored to be $700. Who's buying that when you can get a PC that plays all of Xbones games along with PS exclusives like Street Fighter 5?

No one is talking about PS bruv, no need to force it into conversation.

Trey Bantz Trey Bantz and JCMojica24 JCMojica24 we can switch home xboxs 2 or 3 times a year I believe... I can bless you guys for sure. Get your gaming up.

Go buy an external hard drive.

So what happens when you switch gameshare partners do you still get to keep the games from the previous guy that was sharing with you??

The second you download it, it's in your library. Switching or not.

View media item 2354688

No one is talking about PS bruv, no need to force it into conversation.

I'm tryna help y'all out. By all means stick with XBox. The company that wanted to register game disk so they won't work on any system but yours. Lucky for them they ditched that idea after consumer backlash. XBox will go the way of the Zune. You'll all be PS guys eventually.

ezgif-1-8f9a4717f9.gif

I have all the playstations except current.

PS guys have been saying that since 2001. Microsoft has been thr front runner when it comes to advancing consoles and community.

Nintendo had been losing money year in and year out, they could be out before anything else.

I have all the playstations except current.

PS guys have been saying that since 2001. Microsoft has been thr front runner when it comes to advancing consoles and community.

Nintendo had been losing money year in and year out, they could be out before anything else.

Congratulations to them for leading the way on that. Now if only they'd make...you know...GAMES people want that's not Halo, Fable or Gears and maybe they'd have something. What good is community if there's no games to play in it?

On PS I have COD & Battlefield. I have NBA 2K and Madden. I also have MLB The Show, Uncharted, Bloodborne, Street Fighter, God of War, KOF 14, The Last of Us, getting Final Fantasy 7 Remake 1st etc.

In other news. Fire Pro Wrestling is back with FPW World. I have no other details yet but it's gonna release this year.

FYI it's only on PS and PC.

Last edited:
Would love to g/s but I literally only have COD:IW Legacy to offer so it would be morelike mooching off anyone :lol

Does PS4 have game share?

Free Agency is in 6 days #footballpost

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom