Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rapsheet saying 49ers, Cowboys and Skins discussing a Cousins trade which would bring Romo to the Skins 8o

Hmm...been real quiet in here about the Kaepernick news of him putting it out there the day before he becomes a free agent that he's going to stand this year.

I'm sure he was real genuine about the whole thing though, don't worry about it guys.

Hmm...been real quiet in here about the Kaepernick news of him putting it out there the day before he becomes a free agent that he's going to stand this year.

I'm sure he was real genuine about the whole thing though, don't worry about it guys.
eyes.gif

8o

:lol

:lol

Give me my credit, I called Romo to Washington like week 6 or week 7 last season.

Why does Kaep have to keep kneeling? He did it for a full season. Sparked plenty of conversation and controversy. He wasn't gonna cure police brutality or racism in one football season. There were teams already interested in him before he said he wouldn't kneel this upcoming season but since you want to be all lives matter type, if Kaep ain't on a team next season, what will you say? He's still better than a few starting QBs in the league starting. If he's not on a team, just proves him right.

Kaep could walk into training camp with a Make America Great Again hat on and ya'll would still think his attention seeking, full of **** *** was genuine.

Kaep could walk into training camp with a Make America Great Again hat on and ya'll would still think his attention seeking, full of **** *** was genuine.
So the money he donated to organizations to help the cause was just attention seeking to right??

http://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...etails-his-charitable-donations-via-web-site/

So because he decided to stop protesting in that way everything he said and did now doesn't matter right????

And why don't you talk about the issue he was trying to bring light to instead of going at the man himself criticizing his decisions for how he protested?? Wouldn't that be a more constructive way to approach this situation????

FOH.

I don't get ppl who wait him to keep kneeling. He won't get a job if he keeps kneeling. How is he supposed to continue his work in communities and youth if he doesn't have money and power to do so? Ima always root for Kaep no matter where he goes.

So the money he donated to organizations to help the cause was just attention seeking to right??

http://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...etails-his-charitable-donations-via-web-site/

So because he decided to stop protesting in that way everything he said and did now doesn't matter right????

And why don't you talk about the issue he was trying to bring light to instead of going at the man himself criticizing his decisions for how he protested?? Wouldn't that be a more constructive way to approach this situation????

FOH.

He literally had to donate that money after he said he would when he started the protesting or else he would have looked like a phony from the start.

You're looking to start another race conversation and come at me when all I'm wondering is why I saw basically zero reaction on here regarding Kaep's decision to go back on his statement of only standing once things got better in our country.

Do you believe things in our country got better since he made that statement?

Last edited:
**** can't get better with Trump encouraging racism, can't blame Kaep for that. He did spark conversation and debate. He got all types of people talking about it. He can't change everyone but he changed a few. He'll always be a legend in my eyes for what he did, FOH

Last edited:

FOH.
He literally had to donate that money after he said he would when he started the protesting or else he would have gotten bashed by every news network possible.

You're looking to start another race conversation and come at me when all I'm wondering is why I saw basically zero reaction on here regarding Kaep's decision to go back on his statement of only standing once things got better in our country.

Do you believe things in our country got better since he made that statement?
You are so disingenuous dude just gotta find a way to undermine his actions huh? He still donated, his beliefs are still the same you can't take that away from him..nobody forced him to donate that money he choose to he put his money where his mouth is..is that not commendable all of a sudden??

And how am I the one starting a race convo when I haven't mentioned race once? You where the first one who just mentioned race in our little back and forth. You the one came in here starting stuff and there is a thread on Kap where a couple people discussed it already a bit. 

And at that last sentence 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

FOH.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom