Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CJ definitely been in this thread mad times during the season. Y'all buggin out. Eagles fan.

:lol That whole "who are you" **** is always funny to me. Dudes really treat this thread like a high school cafeteria, sometimes. "S&T Regulars" "General Posters". Corny.

That gif :lol , I'm not mad, man. Was just pointing out a little irony. Early Morning around this way. Gonna pearl one up, then hit the gym. Yall enjoy your Saturdays.

I need to see Romo in Washington just to see how Collector is throughout the season. You gonna be a Romo fan and ride for him the way you ride for Cousins?

The fact there's even trade discussions and Washington won't commit says a lot but you and JJs out here trying to tell us Kirk is top 10 and a damn good QB. FOH.

Scot McCloughan used to be the GM of the 49ers, if he is willing to move Cousins to the 49ers

that tells me he doesn't think very highly of Cousins

Dallas has to know something that we don't about Romo if they're reportedly willing to trade him to a division rival

Dallas has to know something that we don't about Romo if they're reportedly willing to trade him to a division rival

That he can't play more than five games a season.

Cut him and get nothing or trade him to WAS for a pick or two.

Last edited:
I need to see Romo in Washington just to see how Collector is throughout the season

Why you wanna wish that on the homie.. he'll be on that high for the 1 or 2 games romo is healthy.. then he'll get hurt and they're down to the tiny dude from Texas

Tbf to him,the entire organization was/is a tranwreck...

I'd take a one year flyer on him at the vet minimum :lol,might be his only chance at a ring

Last edited:
He had no QB, 2015 was a fluke. Brandon can definitely play with an NFL team.

Just seen a few Mock Draft's got WAS taking Money Missin Mitch in the first round. Hahahaahahhaha

Marshall should go play with Carr, that would be one hell of WR trio

giphy.gif

Kaep replacing Alex again would be hilarious. I need that to happen. Along with Romo in Washington. NT would be on fire all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom