Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Dolphins doing anything good?
AFC east looking like the patriots will cakewalk into the playoffs yet again

Building, quietly, but in no position to challenge the Patriots or anything. But the Bills and Jets are in full on tank mode, so Miami should at worst settle into 2nd in division, and try to slip into the wild card again, tho I still think they have too many holes to fill this offseason. If they build right this year, and have a good draft next year as well, then they should have the means to make a lil bit of noise.

Barring unforseen jailings, or injuries, or any Chico's that may be lurking on the roster. :lol

Building for dominance in a post-Brady AFC East :hat

Anyone get the Switch today?

I haven't played a Nintendo game since I was a kid but that new Zelda game looks crazy.

Last edited:
I want a PS4 so bad literally just for The Show but I can't get myself to buy it :lol .

Last edited:
Anyone get the Switch today?

I haven't played a Nintendo game since I was a kid but that new Zelda game looks crazy.

Apparently it's the exact same on the Wii U.

I took my son to school this morning and there was a line outside of gamestop for it. Wait a year and it'll be $100 cheaper.

I want a PS4 so bad literally just for The Show but I can't get myself to buy it :lol .

I'd get a PS4 for the cheap cheap, for exclusive play only. Show would be one, but I play PGA... can't see it taking over that spot.

I'd get a PS4 for the cheap cheap, for exclusive play only. Show would be one, but I play PGA... can't see it taking over that spot.

Where can I find them at their cheapest, eBay?

I have an XB1 that I use for COD w/ friends, so I'm not ready to trade it in, despite that being the logical move :lol .

I'm xbox one for everything...

I'd imagine ebay, facebook group, or Craigslist for some kind of bundle deal. Play the market and something will be cheap.

GS for last resort.

Yeah I use my XB1 for Netflix, HBO Go, WWE Network, etc. Should have just got a PS4 from the jump tho.

I'm xbox one for everything...

I'd imagine ebay, facebook group, or Craigslist for some kind of bundle deal. Play the market and something will be cheap.

GS for last resort.

Same here I play the bulk of my games on my xbox one and play my ps4 for their exclusives.

Yeah I use my XB1 for Netflix, HBO Go, WWE Network, etc. Should have just got a PS4 from the jump tho.

I do as well.

I can honestly say a PS4 for me would of collected a ton of dust.

Why am I seeing Craigslist listings for $85, $90. Way too good to be true right? :lol

I went PS2 to X360, then once PS3 took off later I copped. Haven't looked back at Xbox since.

MS exclusives don't appeal to me

Last edited:
As a gamer it all comes down to exclusive games between the two. PS kills XBone on every front when it come to that. It's such a huge divide I don't understand why gamers choose XBone. I had a XB1 for Killer Instinct. Once I got tired of it there was nothing left to play I couldn't on PS.

I went PS1 > OG Xbox > Xbox 360 > Xbox One

I'm an Xbox guy but like ive said before to me 95% of that depends on what your friends have. That's whats most important to me.

Last edited:
As a gamer it all comes down to exclusive games between the two. PS kills XBone on every front when it come to that. It's such a huge divide I don't understand why gamers choose XBone. I had a XB1 for Killer Instinct. Once I got tired of it there was nothing left to play I couldn't on PS.

I have Xbox One bc that is what all my friends have and we play a lot of games together online so that was an easy decision for me. My PS4 is for exclusives and games that I don't need to play online. I enjoy both quite a bit but def get the bulk of my online gaming on my xbox one.

Speaking of which im not sure if Playstation has it but Xbox allowing you to share games with friends is GOAT feature. Me and my friend have split buying all of our games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom