• Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went PS1 > OG Xbox > Xbox 360 > Xbox One

I'm Xbox guy but like ive said before 95% of that depends on what your friends have.

Most of my friends all have XB1 that's why I opted for it. Some have PS4 but they only play FIFA. I do also but not as religiously.

I was always Sony growing up.

Speaking of which im not sure if Playstation has it but Xbox allowing you to share games with friends is GOAT feature. Me and my friend have split buying all of our games.

whoa whoa whoa

tell me more, friend 8o

Speaking of which im not sure if Playstation has it but Xbox allowing you to share games with friends is GOAT feature. Me and my friend have split buying all of our games.

whoa whoa whoa

tell me more, friend 8o

Your friend gives you his sign-in info. You sign into his account on your xbox and then go to settings and press "make this my home xbox"

Sign back into your account and you can download all of his games under my games and apps.

Microsoft only lets you switch friends 3 times a year though so pick the right friend to plan this with and stick with each other.

Last edited:

whoa whoa whoa

tell me more, friend 8o

Your friend gives you his sign-in info. You sign into his account on your xbox and then go to settings and press "make this my home xbox"

Sign back into your account and you can download all of his games.

Microsoft only lets you switch friends 3 times a year though so pick the right friend to plan this with and stick with each other.

Mind blown :eek . Had no idea about this.

whoa whoa whoa

tell me more, friend 8o

Sign back into your account and you can download all of his games under my games and apps.

Repped.

I'm bout to shoot my boy a text right now.

whoa whoa whoa

tell me more, friend 8o

wow :eek

thanks, man :hat

Xbox initially wanted to create a circle of 10 friends to share games with before its release but you had to keep your xbox online 24/7 or something like that. Cant remember exactly. And everyone went nuts forcing Microsoft to change all their plans to be innovative with sharing games. remember all that? This is how they compensated.

but yeah my friend bought Titanfall and I bought battlefield. He bought Fifa and I bought Overwatch ect. and we both get to play all of them.

Last edited:
Xbox initially wanted to create a circle of 10 friends to share games with before its release but you had to keep your xbox online 24/7 or something like that. Cant remember exactly. And everyone went nuts forcing Microsoft to change all their plans to be innovative with sharing games. remember all that? This is how they compensated.

Yea, people are stupid.

Regardless, you can still gameshare. I'm looking for a new gameshare partner now though.

Didn't know XB1 had game sharing like that :eek

c44.jpg

PS4 has GS but idk how it works :lol don't play it enough.

whoa whoa whoa

tell me more, friend 8o

Repped.

I'm bout to shoot my boy a text right now.

You and me man.
Make it happen.

I have more games guaranteed.

You can't be trusted.
Move along.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yea, people are stupid.

Regardless, you can still gameshare. I'm looking for a new gameshare partner now though.

I'd be down for this 8o

Yea, people are stupid.

I'd be down for this 8o

I'll shoot you what I have today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom