nerd.gif
Jules better cop the plea deal for snitching before it's too late 
nerd.gif

Getting rid of Shady and TyGod?

Bills are pulling a Sixers with the self sabotage :lol

AFCE :hat,the gift that keeps on giving :hat

Alex Marvez‏
@alexmarvez

I'm told @Eagles likely landing spot for @brandincooks so not sure how that would affect @BMarshall interest

I'm not going to be happy if they give up their 1st round pick :x

(Closes eyes and prays) please dont be a 1st

Please dear lord baby jesus let it be a 2nd at most.. with an additional later pick and players that need to be moved

Are Dolphins doing anything good?
AFC east looking like the patriots will cakewalk into the playoffs yet again

Building, quietly, but in no position to challenge the Patriots or anything. But the Bills and Jets are in full on tank mode, so Miami should at worst settle into 2nd in division, and try to slip into the wild card again, tho I still think they have too many holes to fill this offseason. If they build right this year, and have a good draft next year as well, then they should have the means to make a lil bit of noise.

Barring unforseen jailings, or injuries, or any Chico's that may be lurking on the roster. :lol

Building, quietly, but in no position to challenge the Patriots or anything. But the Bills and Jets are in full on tank mode, so Miami should at worst settle into 2nd in division, and try to slip into the wild card again, tho I still think they have too many holes to fill this offseason. If they build right this year, and have a good draft next year as well, then they should have the means to make a lil bit of noise.

Barring unforseen jailings, or injuries, or any Chico's that may be lurking on the roster. :lol
That doesn't ease my mind any better
Can't live through another year of Patriots supremacy
#notmysuperbowlchampions

ProFootballTalk‏ @ProFootballTalk

Bills now reportedly leaning toward cutting Tyrod Taylor

8o

:hat :hat :hat

If Tyrod is cut Jets better be at his doorstep March 9th :lol .

Tho I will say, if signing a Taylor or a Glennon is their move, I don't see how Hack even gets a shot to start. You sign either guy, he's the starter. You're not going to pay him to compete.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom